January 30, 201115 yr So all the indie tracks ended up between 31-40 in the end...better than not at all I suppose, Liam's voice sounds a bit nasally on this song.
January 30, 201115 yr 31 [**] // BEADY EYE - “The Roller” 31- 32 [**] // THE VACCINES - “Post Break-Up Sex” 32- 33 [27] // ALEXIS JORDAN - “Happiness” 3-5-8-16-17-18-22-27-24-20-24-27-33- 34 [26] // P!NK - “Raise Your Glass” 13-16-18-20-27-30-30-21-19-22-26-34- 35 [**] // THE WOMBATS - “Jump Into The Fog” 35- 36 [**] // ADELE - “Someone Like You” 36- 37 [**] // NOAH AND THE WHALE - “L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.” 37- 38 [32] // MIKE POSNER - “Cooler Than Me” 98-22-9-6-5-7-6-13-13-16-22-28-23-16-21-29-32-38- 39 [38] // PITBULL FEAT. T-PAIN - “Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor)” 59-38-39- 40 [88] // TINIE TEMPAH FEAT. ELLIE GOULDING - “Wonderman” 45-66-x(13)-88-40- This just sounds like Oasis. Not that I expected anything different though.
January 30, 201115 yr Oasis are back, nothing really different about the track apart from the Beatles influence over it.
January 30, 201115 yr so all the indie bands fell out of the top 30 in the end :( I'm not too keen on this, I always preferred Noel's vocals
January 30, 201115 yr "The Roller" is pretty good, I might pick up Beady Eye's album when it comes out. Can't help but thinking Noel's solo output will be better though :lol:
January 30, 201115 yr 'Wonderman' is probably my favourite of his singles so far, the production is amazing. :wub: Agree 100%. Love this song. :wub:
January 30, 201115 yr Ouch, very harsh drop for Jodie. Can't say I'm surprised though - terrible lyrics and very simple melody.
January 30, 201115 yr 30 (from 14) Jodie Connor Feat. Wiley - Now Or Never [D] http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Music/3b/c3/c1/mzi.vsxwbjvl.100x100-75.jpg Chart Run: 14-30 [2 wks] Release date: 16-01-2011 Format: download only single Label: Universal Music Video here: Xm2gqeIR5io Chart history (Year peak title): Jodie Connor 2010 01 Good Times (Roll Deep Feat. Jodie Connor) 2011 14 Now Or Never (Jodie Connor Feat. Wiley) Wiley 2004 31 Wot Do U Call It? 2004 45 Pies 2008 02 Wearing My Rolex 2008 45 Summertime 2008 18 Cash In My Pocket (Wiley Feat. Daniel Merriweather) 2009 20 Take That (Wiley & Chew Fu) 2010 08 Never Be Your Woman (Naughty Boy Presents Wiley feat. Emeli Sande) 2011 14 Now Or Never (Jodie Connor Feat. Wiley) Discussion Thread Here
January 30, 201115 yr This has grown on me recently, but it does sound quite cheap and I dislike Wiley
January 30, 201115 yr this song is so boring and dull, jodie connor has so much more potential than this, look at good times and in my system and she has the making of a good pop star
Create an account or sign in to comment