Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 421
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, he's not the best, but he's not as bad as people say he is on here. I doubt they'd bitch about it if it was a female doing what he does....

 

I doubt it seen as how the regular replacements are both male (Greg James + Scott Mills) and they always get praised on here, plus I think Fearne Cotton wasn't that loved at doing it either.

You are clearly joking, right?

Yes, you are joking.

 

Exactly, he's not the best, but he's not as bad as people say he is on here. I doubt they'd bitch about it if it was a female doing what he does....

 

You continue to complain about how crap it is, I will continue to tell you to shut up about him = we both win???

 

 

You better duck, my dirty toilet holder is heading for the back of your head.

@Chig66@. Are you the person who comments on the James Masterson Uk Chart Commentary?

 

Cough. MasterTon. Cough.

 

Yes, the very same. Is it my identical username that gave me away? LOL.

 

You are clearly joking, right?

Yes, you are joking.

 

Exactly, he's not the best, but he's not as bad as people say he is on here. I doubt they'd bitch about it if it was a female doing what he does....

 

Yes it's boring to read the posts about Reggie but he's a crap chart presenter. He's good in an chat show or whatever in the afternoon but not here.

 

You continue to complain about how crap it is, I will continue to tell you to shut up about him = we both win???

 

Well that's not really true. Member bushing is not tolerated in this forum (what you do) and you're arguing with an admin. :wacko:

 

 

don't get the hype around I need a doctor, kush is way better!

 

I Need a Doctor is more radio-friendly. Kush is great too, but it never really stood a chance at going mainstream in the UK. :( There wasn't even any point in hyping up Kush, however good it is. :lol:

No, he's right.

So, an animal that can't speak can do better than Reggie, a human being who can speak??

 

Clearly, this is incorrect....

No, you're only allowed to express your opinion if you hate Reggie. :kink:

 

I Need a Doctor is AWESOME!!! :heart:

Which is quite sad :(

 

 

It is, isn't it :D

i'm the ukchartstatsfan. I thought i might not do the weekly stats on James Masterson's commentary anymore what do you think?
You continue to complain about how crap it is, I will continue to tell you to shut up about him = we both win???

 

surely people are allowed to have an opinion on him and the right to express it?! :blink:

You are clearly joking, right?

Yes, you are joking.

 

Exactly, he's not the best, but he's not as bad as people say he is on here. I doubt they'd bitch about it if it was a female doing what he does....

 

You continue to complain about how crap it is, I will continue to tell you to shut up about him = we both win???

 

Actually, I hated Fearne whe she was on this show. I don't mind her on her new show in the week and perhaps the same would be true of Reggie. I also quite liked Mark Goodier when he was presenting because he was proffesional. Don't assume that because I'm on Buzzjack that I hate men.

You are clearly joking, right?

Yes, you are joking.

 

Exactly, he's not the best, but he's not as bad as people say he is on here. I doubt they'd bitch about it if it was a female doing what he does....

 

You continue to complain about how crap it is, I will continue to tell you to shut up about him = we both win???

You must have missed what we used to say about Fearne Cotton then :lol:

 

It's not just that he's irritating, it's the number of mistakes he makes and that fact that he doesn't seem to care about the chart. We wouldn't expect to have a sports presenter who knows and cares little about sport.

20 :up: (from 51) Rihanna - S&M [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2752365.JPG

 

Chart Run: 55-xx(3 wks)-66-46-42-46-51-20 [7 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2005 02 Pon De Replay

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want

2006 02 S.O.S.

2006 02 Unfaithful

2006 17 We Ride

2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z)

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo)

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music

2008 01 Take A Bow

2008 03 Disturbia

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake)

2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West)

2009 02 Russian Roulette

2009 45 Wait Your Turn

2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy)

2010 02 Rude Boy

2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna)

2010 14 Te Amo

2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna)

2010 01 Only Girl (In The World)

2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake)

2010 20 S&M

2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna)

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg

I was wondering what this is....it's S&M...it's quite good in first listen :)
So, an animal that can't speak can do better than Reggie, a human being who can speak??

 

Clearly, this is incorrect....

 

Does Reggie count as a human being?

 

I have to say INAD isn't near as good as Kush.

 

They are playing S&M after all :o What was the whole 'banned' thing about?

You are clearly joking, right?

Yes, you are joking.

 

OK, possibly a little exaggeration about the Armadillo, but he really is the worst, ill-informed, unprofessional radio presenter I've ever heard. I've been listening to the Sunday chart show since 1977 and although there's been some dodgy presenters (JK & Joel spring to mind), he's far and away the worst. I am just thankful that the Reggie/Fearne double act is no more on a Sunday night.

 

--

Richard

 

his little "tribute" novelty versions of "his" favourites get repeated again and gain, like we gave a crap the first time we heard them, his wafflings and junk takes up so much airtime, when the while the complete TOP 40 could fit into the 3 hour slot, thats why its 4 til 7 in the first place.

most of the time I just shout FFS just get on with it, Bruno Brookes or Mark Goodier would never waffle so much $h!t

So they are playing it :o? What the hell is with this radio version, sounds really different to me?

 

EDIT: The censoring is so badly done :lol:

Edited by Davidson

This is called Come On now? :/ They're censoring all the good bits...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.