February 6, 201115 yr Will Avril ever grow up? I hope not!!! :wub: She does seem like a schoolgirl though. :lol:
February 6, 201115 yr I'm glad this won't have an atrocious chart run- probably will miss the top 20 though :( I know its trashy, but I love this :P
February 6, 201115 yr I hope this manages to re-peak, I am not normally an Avril fan but I love this & don't want it to flop.
February 6, 201115 yr 31 (from 27) Katy Perry - Firework [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417Kgbu63vL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 5-6-4-3-5-8-11-12-12-8-5-7-14-23-27-31 [16 wks] Format: download only single Video here: QGJuMBdaqIw Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 01 I Kissed A Girl 2008 04 Hot N Cold 2009 27 Thinking Of You 2009 19 Waking Up In Vegas 2009 03 Starstrukk (3OH!3 Feat. Katy Perry) 2010 03 If We Ever Meet Again (Timbaland Featuring Katy Perry) 2010 01 California Gurls (Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg) 2010 02 Teenage Dream 2010 03 Firework http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_185.png
February 6, 201115 yr 31 [27] // KATY PERRY - “Firework” 5-6-4-3-5-8-11-12-12-8-5-7-14-23-27-31- 32 [45] // AVRIL LAVIGNE - “What The Hell” 29-45-32- 33 [36] // ADELE - “Someone Like You” 36-33- 34 [28] // FAR*EAST MOVEMENT FEAT. THE CATARACS AND DEV - “Like A G6” 51-6-7-5-6-11-10-8-8-9-17-28-34- 35 [33] // ALEXIS JORDAN - “Happiness” 3-5-8-16-17-18-22-27-24-20-24-27-33-35- 36 [34] // P!NK - “Raise Your Glass” 13-16-18-20-27-30-30-21-19-22-26-34-36- 37 [25] // MATT CARDLE - “When We Collide” 1-1-1-2-5-20-25-37- 38 [29] // CEE LO GREEN - “F**k You!” 1-1-4-4-6-10-15-12-13-21-16-13-12-11-16-24-29-38- 39 [**] // YASMIN - “On My Own” 39- 40 [23] // TINIE TEMPAH FEAT. KELLY ROWLAND - “Invincible” 57-93-x(7)-64-32-15-15-12-11-12-23-40- Edited February 6, 201115 yr by ★BlindFaithBray★
February 6, 201115 yr Firework still sounds great. Still haven't gotten sick of it :D The chart run is pretty impressive for a 3rd single too. Edited February 6, 201115 yr by its.like.that
February 6, 201115 yr 'Firework' has been in the charts forever, as good a song it is, I hope it leaves soon and her new single comes in. Tbh I wouldn't care if her new single flopped, it's awful compared to this and CG
February 6, 201115 yr 33 (from 36) Adele - Someone Like You [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/XLS521CD.JPG Chart Run: 36-33 [2 wks] Format: download only track Label: XL Another graduate of the BRIT performing arts school (as is Leona Lewis, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash...), Londoner Adele Adkins was voted the hotest new talent in the BBC's 'Sound for 2008' poll. Her acclaimed soul-pop debut album, 19, was released on XL and was preceded by the massive hit single "Chasing Pavements". Adele won the 2008 Brit Award for Critics Choice. - HMV Video here: N-iOcKaSeFo Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 02 Chasing Pavements 2008 19 Hometown Glory 2008 18 Cold Shoulder 2008 04 Make You Feel My Love 2011 02 Rolling In The Deep 2011 33 Someone Like You Album Discussion Here This has had a very sharp decline in sales in the second half of the week. In the midweeks it was on course for a 12 place climb, but has only climbed 3. Very odd.
February 6, 201115 yr Awk, p*** off Katy -_-, so sick of this now :( Edited February 6, 201115 yr by Davidson
February 6, 201115 yr This has had a very sharp decline in sales in the second half of the week. In the midweeks it was on course for a 12 place climb, but has only climbed 3. Very odd. It's not really that odd, since the only promotion it got last week was the play on Radio 1's chart show. If it was getting airplay on a daily basis, then it would be puzzling.
February 6, 201115 yr Noah & The Whale get their deserved top 30 position, it's good but '5 Years Time' is much better, both songs have a great chorus but LGO lacks a bit in the verses compared to 5YT
February 6, 201115 yr So Noah and the Whale just scrapes the top 30. I hope this continues up the chart. And they cut out the lyric 'went down on any man' from the song, yet S&M is acceptable to be played?
February 6, 201115 yr 30 (from 37) Noah & The Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. [D] http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/011/304/0001130401_100.jpg Chart Run: 37-30 [2 wks] Release date: 23-01-11 Format: download only single Label: Universal Music Video here: fbGUEelmzxo Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 07 5 Years Time 2011 30 L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. Album Discussion Here
Create an account or sign in to comment