February 10, 201313 yr I'd be amazed if anyone remembered this Devlin song in, say, half a year. I never remember any of his songs, even when they're still at their peaks in the chart.
February 10, 201313 yr 14 (from 11) James Arthur - Impossible [P] http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/106/Features/v4/9e/7a/81/9e7a813a-ff79-d375-a62b-670f13c29274/dj.gggpejub.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 1-2-1-1-3-7-9-11-14 [9 wks] Release date: 12-12-2012 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88765440452 Label: sony Video here: Mhj15W23IjA track listing 1. Impossible 2. Sexy and I Know It (X Factor Performance) 3. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (X Factor Performance) 4. Hometown Glory (X Factor Performance) Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 01 Impossible -1- Discussion Thread Here
February 10, 201313 yr How to take a nice-enough Shontelle original and making it... what, exactly? Nice-enough.
February 10, 201313 yr The success of Impossible has amazed me. As much I loved the original, this is marginally better. I think it's because the rawness of James' voice works better with the lyrics.
February 10, 201313 yr Devlin's part and Diane's part sound like completely different songs - there's no connection whatsoever between them In the Air by Chipmunk/Keri Hilson was worse. The chorus sounded like Canon by Pachelbel, the verses sounded like some electro sample. :lol:
February 10, 201313 yr How to take a nice-enough Shontelle original and making it... what, exactly? A typical X-Factor production?
February 10, 201313 yr It's actually not, she wrote the song and he didn't. :lol: The best compliment possible? :kink: Well I'm looking forward to amazing you. Zing, zing and zing! :D Agree with Eric, Runaway and Let it Go >>>>
February 10, 201313 yr 13 (from 20) Lawson - Learn To Love Again [D] http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/d4/c5/70/d4c570f0-e1f9-dab3-b7e5-25d2f9b00e44/12UMGIM65475.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 28-15-20-13 [4 wks] Release date: 03-02-2013 Format: download only single Label: Universal Music Video here: irw3IbjP3vQ download track listing 01. Learn To Love Again 02. Hurts Like You 03. Learn To Love Again (Acoustic) 04. Waterfall (Acoustic) Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 04 When She Was Mine -1- 2012 03 Taking Over Me -2- 2012 06 Standing In The Dark -3- 2013 13 Learn To Love Again -4- Discussion Thread Here
February 10, 201313 yr LAWSON :wub: FANGURLING. Hurts Like You is another beaut from them (if anyone fancies getting the EP).
February 10, 201313 yr There is no way James' version is better than Shontelle's. I don't get how Lawson got this high, they've been #24 on iTunes all week and they had no other versions.
February 10, 201313 yr Why do I always think I'm hearing a discarded The Wanted song whenever I hear Lawson?
February 10, 201313 yr Agree with Eric, Runaway and Let it Go >>>> Also Off With Their Heads. :heart:
February 10, 201313 yr I don't get how Lawson got this high, they've been #24 on iTunes all week and they had no other versions. Wasn't the EP released this week?
February 10, 201313 yr Can Lawson go away now please. Really do not get the love for this song at all, still their weakest by a mile.
February 10, 201313 yr There is no way James' version is better than Shontelle's. I don't get how Lawson got this high, they've been #24 on iTunes all week and they had no other versions. The EP was released this week
Create an account or sign in to comment