February 10, 201313 yr In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential.
February 10, 201313 yr Rescue Me? I can only think of Skepta and You Me At Six/Chiddy Bang, but I doubt you mean one of those. :lol: Actually that was the one :lol:
February 10, 201313 yr And really not understanding the Jessie J comparison. There was a small Jessie J sounding moment. Not much to understand!
February 10, 201313 yr I'm too used to hearing the Wiley-less version of 'Animal' (which is much better that way). Glad this has been a hit for him! I think they only play the non-Wiley version on Capital too.
February 10, 201313 yr Devlin's part and Diane's part sound like completely different songs - there's no connection whatsoever between them That's because they are different songs, he's used the chorus of her own song Rewind from 2009. :P
February 10, 201313 yr Actually that was the one :lol: Oh. I thought I'd be the only person on Buzzjack to remember that song. :lol:
February 10, 201313 yr In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential. http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/3646591_o.gif YAY. So glad he has your approval :)
February 10, 201313 yr In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential. Do you actually have anything completely nice to say about anything/anyone. I can imagine you're a very angry person, the amount of hate you spout!
February 10, 201313 yr I swear this is only doing so well because people think the drug references are "cool".
February 10, 201313 yr 10 :arrowup: (from 14) Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie [D] http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/001/Music/v4/43/ba/7c/43ba7cec-1aca-234a-baab-b1320d88691e/12UMGIM65133.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 72-38-25-14-10 [5 wks] Release date: 01-01-2013 Format: download only track Label: Dirtee Stank Recording Limited/Universal Island Records Video here: D1gl46hh3sQ Chart history (Year peak title): 2003 29 I Luv U -1- 2003 17 Fix Up Look Sharp -2- 2003 23 Lucky Star (Basement Jaxx Feat. Dizzee Rascal) 2003 30 Jus' A Rascal -3- 2004 10 Stand Up Tall -1- 2004 14 Dream -2- 2005 44 Off 2 Work -3- 2007 20 Sirens -1- 2007 22 Pussyole (Old Skool) -2- 2007 23 Flex -3- 2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome) -1- 2009 01 Bonkers (Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden) -2- 2009 01 Holiday (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Chrome) -3- 2009 10 Dirtee Cash -4- 2010 02 You Got The Dirtee Love (Florence + The Machine & Dizzee Rascal) 2010 01 Dirtee Disco -5- 2010 01 Shout (Shout For England Feat. Dizzee Rascal & James Corden) 2012 06 The Power (DJ Fresh Feat. Dizzee Rascal) 2012 22 Scream (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Pepper) -NAS- 2013 10 Bassline Junkie -EPT-
February 10, 201313 yr This song makes me laugh so much! :lol: It's growing on me... [/shootmeinthehead]
February 10, 201313 yr They should keep TMS. He's an incredible producer, one of the best from the UK atm. Every song they do I love. I thought TMS consist of three people?
February 10, 201313 yr Oh. I thought I'd be the only person on Buzzjack to remember that song. :lol: I remember that song as well! :D I completely forgot that Fall Out Boy had released a song! :lol: It sounds good judging from the preview though. ^_^ Bassline Junkie! :yahoo: I still have so much love for this song.
February 10, 201313 yr Dizzee top 10 :cheer: Never thought we'd see him in the top 10 again after 'Scream' bombing, ESPECIALLY not with this kind of song. Edited February 10, 201313 yr by Bré
February 10, 201313 yr Oh dear lord. Not heard this Dizzie track before today. Complete and utter trash. Or perhaps I'm just too MOR and not current enough.
February 10, 201313 yr Yay! Top 10!!! :w00t: I love the synths in this song. Can't believe this did so well. Hopefully it paves the way for this genre to have more chart success again.
February 10, 201313 yr Oh dear lord. Not heard this Dizzie track before today. Complete and utter trash. Or perhaps I'm just too MOR and not current enough. Well, you like Maroon 5 and Dido, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. :kink:
Create an account or sign in to comment