Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 22 Scream (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Pepper) -NAS-

2013 10 Bassline Junkie -EPT-[/size]

I know it's often a question:

 

NAS = non album single

EPT = EP track (it is on a 4 track EP, but not available as a single)

 

I hope it's a bit clearer. :D

9 :down: (from 4) Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble. [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/016/Music/v4/9a/87/5b/9a875b33-6ada-5200-0c07-bfa75bb08ecf/12UMGIM55536.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 23-27-53-xx(3 wks)-47-24-13-11-8-7-5-2-4-3-4-9 [15 wks]

 

Release date: 09-10-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Big Machine Records, LLC

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 02 Love Story -1-

2009 60 White Horse -AT-

2009 51 Teardrops On My Guitar -2-

2009 30 You Belong With Me -3-

2010 57 Today Was A Fairytale -OST-

2010 30 Mine -1-

2012 67 Safe And Sound (Taylor Swift Feat. Civil Wars) -OST-

2012 70 Eyes Open -OST-

2012 22 Both Of Us (B.o.B Feat. Taylor Swift)

2012 04 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together -1-

2012 30 Begin Again -PS-

2012 26 Red -PS-

2012 02 I Knew You Were Trouble. -2-

2012 36 State Of Grace -PS-

2012 50 Everything Has Changed (Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran) -AT-

I don't see Taylor ever topping this somehow, it's the only thing of hers I like aside from 'The Story Of Us'.

 

I heard her next single and it's back to being utterly foul.

Taylor Swift "fit and talented"? :unsure:

Different strokes, etc. I don't find her that fanciable either, but there you go.

I thought TMS consist of three people?

 

Yeah. Look at their discography. Not a bad song in there. :heart:

 

I don't know how Taylor is still in the top 10. Have Heart FM started playing this?

This is slowing turning into one of my favourite songs of all time. :wub:
Much as I like Jameela I'm starting to getting annoyed by her obsession with the next Taylor Swift album having songs about Harry Styles on it. Every f***in' week she mentions it..............
Well, you like Maroon 5 and Dido, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. :kink:

 

Bit of a cheap shot even for you. They've both made some amazing albums in my opinion.

 

I like what sounds good to me. I don't like Dizzee's new track because it just sounds like noise to me.

Bit of a cheap shot even for you. They've both made some amazing albums in my opinion.

 

I like what sounds good to me. I don't like Dizzee's new track because it just sounds like noise to me.

 

Calm down, I was only trying to have fun with you. :/

This was surprisingly decent but she can go away now until "State of Grace" gets released.
I don't see Taylor ever topping this somehow, it's the only thing of hers I like aside from 'The Story Of Us'.

 

I heard her next single and it's back to being utterly foul.

 

What is her next single?

Bit of a cheap shot even for you. They've both made some amazing albums in my opinion.

 

I like what sounds good to me. I don't like Dizzee's new track because it just sounds like noise to me.

 

I think he just means you wouldn't expect someone who likes Maroon 5 to like Bassline Junkie.

 

He's right imo, you won't hear Moves Like Jagger and Bassline Junkie on the same radio stations very often, you won't hear them in the same clubs very often, you won't see many people with both songs on their mp3 players.

Yeah. Look at their discography. Not a bad song in there.

 

There's a number of bad ones - "Rockstar" & "No Regrets" both by Dappy for a start

What is her next single?

 

It's called 22. :D

 

There's a number of bad ones - "Rockstar" & "No Regrets" both by Dappy for a start

 

That's a complete matter of opinion though.

Edited by G R I E F

Calm down, I was only trying to have fun with you. :/

 

I am calm? I know it's difficult to tell online but I'm hardly tearing my hair out over your comments. Just stating that I'm proud of my music taste. Yes, even Hanson.

God damn it I thought Dizzie Rascall had gone away for ever :angry: Not happy, Bonkers aside, he's never been good

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.