Posted March 22, 201313 yr Firstly it is with great regret that my first announcement is that RabbitFurCoat has decided to step down as a global mod on the site - especially as he is a poster I love and respect so much! He has been a MAJOR asset to the management team over the years and we would like to publicly thank him for all his hard work on the site. I sincerely hope that you will stick around these parts whenever you can. With my vacancy already in place, this left us with two spots to fill and and I am pleased to say that both EYES and JOHNKM have kindly agreed to take on the role on moderation on a global scale. Welcome to the team guys.
March 22, 201313 yr I'm not sure about this green yet. It should grow on me though. I am still very shocked that I got it but glad to be part of the team, and congratulations to John for coming up here with me. I will be sorry to see you go, Mark, you've done a lot for the site and I was beginning to think of you as an institution here.
March 22, 201313 yr I do LOVE me a bit of green so on a purely aesthetic basis this is a WIN for me *.* Obviously congratulations to Eyes too and it's always a little bit sad to see someone step down from a role like this too.
March 22, 201313 yr And new pop mods? Sure plenty would be chomping at the bit! :o Congrats to both, great choices and very fitting that they've got it at the same time. :D
March 22, 201313 yr EYES has kindly agreed to take on the role on moderation on a global scale. BEGINNING OF THE END Edited March 22, 201313 yr by パーベル
March 22, 201313 yr I must say I don't think this news is that surprising - I've noticed Mark hasn't been around much at all these days, I really hope you'll still post :( and ofc. congrats to Eyes & John, the path to domination continues! Edited March 22, 201313 yr by Chez Wombat
March 22, 201313 yr I'm also sorry to see Mark go. He's always been one of my favourite posters going back to the ChC days and he has done a lot for this site over the years. I hope we'll continue to see his contributions here in the future. Congratulations to Eyes and JohnKM and welcome to the team.
March 22, 201313 yr BEGINNING OF THE END Only the beginning? *deletes Buzzjack* My PM inbox was starting to get full so I needed an expansion. 70% down to 36%. *.*
March 22, 201313 yr There's EVEN MORE PM space? Oh YAY, I was worried I might actually have to delete some soon, which was a rather disheartening prospect.
March 22, 201313 yr Only the beginning? *deletes Buzzjack* My PM inbox was starting to get full so I needed an expansion. 70% down to 36%. *.* Nü Mikey
March 22, 201313 yr W H A T. omgggg!!! i knew this was coming for eyes in a hot minute, but very very chuffed for johnkm, a welcome surprise (but probably only a surprise to me)!
March 22, 201313 yr Oh Mark! :( A wonderful poster and a great mod, so thanks for all the work you've done and I hope you stick around! Congratulations to John and Eyes! Fantastic choices! :D
March 22, 201313 yr oh gosh yes how rude of me, gutted at RFC going!! definitely a name to admire ever since i joined so it's gutting you're resigning from the post :( thanks for everything!!!
March 22, 201313 yr Well done to Iz and John! Fantastic choices. Best of luck guys! Shame about Mark stepping down though. :(
March 22, 201313 yr John is a quite unexpected choice (for me anyway), but I'm glad he's getting the opportunity! I totally forgot about Dandy* being promoted to admin, I wondered why there were two appointments rather than just the one to replace Mark :lol: But it's a shame Mark has stepped down too :( Edited March 22, 201313 yr by Liаm
March 22, 201313 yr G'WON ISAAC SON, AND JOHN(ATHAN) SON! Fantastic additions, both fantastic members - didn't see John coming for some reason, but I'm v happy - obviously Iz will quite predictable. But, shame to see Mark leave obviously, one of the first members I remember seeing when I joined the site, and has become quite a staple - I'm sure we won't lose you as a member though.
March 22, 201313 yr Shame to see Mark go considering he did an excellent role as a Global Moderator. :( Congrats to Iz and John though for the new positions! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment