Jump to content

Featured Replies

Ready Or Not is so bland how could it spend 4 weeks in the top 10? :no:
  • Replies 334
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people who clearly aren't you like it?

 

 

Well thanks for that answer Captain Obvious

Well thanks for that answer Captain Obvious

Thanks for the question :D

 

Obvious question = obvious answer.

Why is this song doing so well?!?

 

 

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer given by Jester a couple of posts ago in relation to another song - basically quite a lot of people like it.

Whatever happened to him anyway? :lol: He just kinda...vanished

 

I don't think he was really there to begin with. :lol:

 

I guess that's what happens when you release a generic circa-2004 song.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer given by Jester a couple of posts ago in relation to another song - basically quite a lot of people like it.

I think this has done so well as it is very MOR and inoffensive. It has broad appeal I guess!

Thanks for the question :D

 

Obvious question = obvious answer.

 

 

Retorical questions = no answer needed though

12 :up: (from 14) Taylor Swift - 22 [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nN1WE9iSL._AA160_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 66-26-11-14-12 [5 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: Big Machine Records, LLC

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 02 Love Story -1-

2009 60 White Horse -AT-

2009 51 Teardrops On My Guitar -2-

2009 30 You Belong With Me -3-

2010 57 Today Was A Fairytale -OST-

2010 30 Mine -1-

2012 67 Safe And Sound (Taylor Swift Feat. Civil Wars) -OST-

2012 70 Eyes Open -OST-

2012 22 Both Of Us (B.o.B Feat. Taylor Swift)

2012 04 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together -1-

2012 30 Begin Again -PS-

2012 26 Red -PS-

2012 02 I Knew You Were Trouble. -2-

2012 36 State Of Grace -PS-

2012 50 Everything Has Changed (Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran) -AT-

2013 11 22 -3-

Retorical questions = no answer needed though

That wasn't obvious (unlike your question).

I'm warming to '22'. :D

 

22 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WANEGBT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IKYWT

I think this has done so well as it is very MOR and inoffensive. It has broad appeal I guess!

I love your sig Matt! And also I love her show too :lol:

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer given by Jester a couple of posts ago in relation to another song - basically quite a lot of people like it.

 

But WHY would people like it?! *sobs*

 

Then again, I can't really talk since I love the equally un-credible '22' a ridiculous amount.

Whatever happened to him anyway? :lol: He just kinda...vanished

 

He's still releasing music. I hear his new song Bad Boys Don't Cry on the radio sometimes, and it's really good. He was doing songs way before How We Roll with not much chart success, and he'll continue as normal, he was just lucky that one of his songs happened to do very well in the charts.

That wasn't obvious (unlike your question).

 

 

It was obivous enough....

I hope Taylor Swift won't become the new Avril Lavigne. I liked some of her songs in the past :(
But WHY would people like it?! *sobs*

 

Then again, I can't really talk since I love the equally un-credible '22' a ridiculous amount.

 

It's an inoffensive three minutes of pop, It doens't do anything for me but at least I can see why it is a big hit. It's nearest equivalent of recent times I guess would be "Call Me Maybe" and that was huge

 

It was obivous enough....

 

 

I think it was...very. :lol:

I missed the obvious :( Apols. :D

I'm warming to '22'. :D

 

22 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WANEGBT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IKYWT

 

Does this mean 22 is much much better than the other two?

 

Are you serious?

Edited by SKOB

11 :down: (from 10) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz - Thrift Shop [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/066/Music/v4/e2/3b/72/e23b72e5-71e2-a5f6-bd50-bc68f86ddfb8/707541523691.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 24-2-1-2-2-4-5-7-7-10-11 [11 wks]

 

Release date: 29-08-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Macklemore

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

2013 01 Thrift Shop (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz) -1-

2013 38 Can't Hold Us (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton) -2-

 

Wanz

2013 01 Thrift Shop (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.