Jump to content

Featured Replies

The 1975 missing out on the top 20 :( At least they peaked in the top 20. Would be funny if their next single peaked at #75, so their peaks would go 19-75.

 

EDIT - Jonjo, I realised that and edited my post.

Ha. I didn't realise you had I read the first line and just quoted you both and deleted everything else. :lol: Sorryyyy :P
  • Replies 334
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember my brother said he'd heard 'Kiss The Rain' on the radio and assumed it was by a bloke called Billy Myers.

 

We ALL assumed that. Some to this day are still not convinced otherwise.

19 :up: (from 25) Calvin Harris Feat. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/07/6c/84/076c846a-1285-9ab5-10d8-acc7ac291f82/886443654297.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 75-41-25-19 [4 wks]

 

Release date: 22-04-2013

Format: download only track

Label: Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Calvin Harris

2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s -1-

2007 03 The Girls -2-

2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place -3-

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris And Chrome)

2009 01 I'm Not Alone -1-

2009 03 Ready For The Weekend (Calvin Harris Feat. Mary Pearce) -2-

2009 18 Flashback -3-

2010 27 You Used To Hold Me -4-

2011 02 Bounce (Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis) -1-

2011 02 Feel So Close -2-

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris)

2011 24 Off The Record (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Calvin Harris & Burns)

2012 02 Let's Go (Calvin Harris Feat. Ne-Yo) -3-

2012 02 We'll Be Coming Back (Calvin Harris Feat. Example) -4-

2012 01 Sweet Nothing (Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch) -5-

2012 05 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah) -6-

2013 19 I Need Your Love (Calvin Harris Feat. Ellie Goulding) -7-

 

Ellie Goulding

2009 53 Under The Sheets -1-

2010 04 Starry Eyed -2-

2010 26 Guns And Horses -3-

2010 19 The Writer -4-

2010 12 Wonderman (Tinie Tempah Feat. Ellie Goulding)

2010 02 Your Song -5-

2011 49 Lights -6-

2012 05 Anything Could Happen -1-

2012 33 Figure 8 -2-

2013 13 Explosions -3-

2013 19 I Need Your Love (Calvin Harris Feat. Ellie Goulding)

 

Album Discussion Here

Finally top 20! I need this song so much. :yahoo:

(38) Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis-Can't Hold Us

 

Better tune than their their first hit. I guess they want to be taken serious as musicans.

'I Need Your Love' needs to go top 10 pronto. :wub: Think it'll stall outside like 'Wonderman' though.
Ugh. I wish Figure 8 smashed like this.

Stop trying to make Figure 8 HAPPEN.

18 :up: (from 32) Imagine Dragons - Radioactive [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/b0/90/06/b090065d-db29-f1c4-2d4f-ae5e156c38c7/12UMGIM54543.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 35-56-67-52-59-58-50-46-38-38-33-41-48-65-54-36-31-32-18 [19 wks]

 

Release date: 25-11-2012

Format: download only track

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2012 37 Hear Me EP -1-

2012 18 Radioactive -EPT-

2013 34 On Top Of The World -AT-

2013 40 It's Time -2-

Yes at Radioactive finally happening. Am I right in saying this is where Rita Ora's Radioactive peaked too? However I think #18 won't be it's peak.
Not sure how to feel about this. A peak of 18 kind of ruins that awesome chart run. However, if it rises higher I won't be complaining :lol:
Stop trying to make Figure 8 HAPPEN.

 

IT DID HAPPEN

 

in Persephonia

 

-x-

 

Go on 'Radioactive'! Strange chart run. Almost a shame to see it finally going top 30 but it's done it in (kinda) style so yay.

17 :down: (from 12) One Direction - One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) [P]

 

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features/v4/d0/81/c4/d081c4d1-7956-d2b6-7b72-b44703530a3f/dj.wgyfdpyk.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-3-6-2-6-12-17 [7 wks]

 

Release date: 18-02-2013

Format: CDS

Label: Syco Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 01 What Makes You Beautiful -1-

2011 03 Gotta Be You -2-

2011 01 Wishing On A Star (2011 Finalists Feat. JLS & One Direction)

2012 09 One Thing -3-

2012 55 I Should Have Kissed You -B side-

2012 03 Live While We're Young -1-

2012 01 Little Things -2-

2012 09 Kiss You -3-

2013 01 One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) -NAS-

 

Discussion Thread Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.