October 5, 201312 yr Robbie clearly ate this mythical 'best performer and writer'... Lorna is fantastic, potentially the most marketable over since Olly.
October 5, 201312 yr Okay having not really paid attention up to this point I think I've found the first one I really quite like. Lorna gave a GREAT performance there, hope she makes it over Sam who was a bit DRAB really.
October 5, 201312 yr Lorna was good, Sam was a tad car crash. Its a tad boring though with the Overs and the boys, it be more interesting tomorrow night with the girls and the bands.
October 5, 201312 yr Shelley was a bit underwhelming. Thought she was really going to belt out "Girl On Fire".
October 5, 201312 yr These people have no shame using their children like that. And Joseph is still to come too :drama:
Create an account or sign in to comment