Jump to content

Featured Replies

Kylie should improve "The Voice" This year.
  • Replies 514
  • Views 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't specifically DISLIKE 'Let It Go' but it's such a nothing song, I can't imagine anyone really loving it (although obviously some do).

 

'Riptide' on the other hand :wub: Great to see this finally top 40 and hopefully it can continue to take off.

So pleased for this entering! Hope it climbs next week! :D

Not liking this Idina song at all, but I wasn't expecting anything else considering it's from a Disney movie.

 

Riptide :wub: Yay for this finally charting, future top 10 smash please!

Sorry but Let It Go is terrible, her voice is awful! The Demi Lovato version is good, but dear god is that what people have been jizzing over?! It is nothing special!
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the Demi Lovato version.

 

 

She has a nice voice but it's a little too panto/Disney for me to love it.

http://i.imgur.com/6W51k50.png

May God have mercy on your souls.

Going to be so sick of this eventually I think, it's been doing the rounds over in Oz since April :lol: That said, I never would have expected it to cross-over internationally so good for Vance!

YES RIPTIDE :wub: :wub: :wub: Now be a massive long running smash plz

 

With three new entries back to back, its just gonna be a completely stale chart from here on out isn't it? Ugh

First time hearing "Riptide" - sounds good.

Riptide in the top 40 finally! Feels like ages since I first heard it, I've never loved it but I do like it, so great to see it taking off anyway.

 

Let It Go sounded pretty nice, if typically Disney but that's not too much of a problem for me.

Quite liking Riptide upon first listen! For some reason when I saw the title I thought it'd be a dance song. :lol:

Edited by Jade

aww... love riptide.

 

im multitasking. reading this thread and lsitening to big top 40, and drinking tea.

Now, I liked Riptide but it's getting really boring now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.