January 12, 201412 yr Buzzjack Unknown Pleasures strikes again. Absolutely love this, although I'll probably cool to it once it becomes this year's Passenger.
January 12, 201412 yr I don't specifically DISLIKE 'Let It Go' but it's such a nothing song, I can't imagine anyone really loving it (although obviously some do). 'Riptide' on the other hand :wub: Great to see this finally top 40 and hopefully it can continue to take off.
January 12, 201412 yr Not liking this Idina song at all, but I wasn't expecting anything else considering it's from a Disney movie. Riptide :wub: Yay for this finally charting, future top 10 smash please!
January 12, 201412 yr Sorry but Let It Go is terrible, her voice is awful! The Demi Lovato version is good, but dear god is that what people have been jizzing over?! It is nothing special!
January 12, 201412 yr Probably an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the Demi Lovato version. She has a nice voice but it's a little too panto/Disney for me to love it. http://i.imgur.com/6W51k50.png May God have mercy on your souls.
January 12, 201412 yr Going to be so sick of this eventually I think, it's been doing the rounds over in Oz since April :lol: That said, I never would have expected it to cross-over internationally so good for Vance!
January 12, 201412 yr YES RIPTIDE :wub: :wub: :wub: Now be a massive long running smash plz With three new entries back to back, its just gonna be a completely stale chart from here on out isn't it? Ugh
January 12, 201412 yr Riptide in the top 40 finally! Feels like ages since I first heard it, I've never loved it but I do like it, so great to see it taking off anyway. Let It Go sounded pretty nice, if typically Disney but that's not too much of a problem for me.
January 12, 201412 yr Quite liking Riptide upon first listen! For some reason when I saw the title I thought it'd be a dance song. :lol: Edited January 12, 201412 yr by Jade
January 12, 201412 yr aww... love riptide. im multitasking. reading this thread and lsitening to big top 40, and drinking tea.
Create an account or sign in to comment