February 11, 201511 yr She has climbed to #2 on iTunes, following the Grammys She has, but Hozier has way more streaming and outsold her yesterday.
February 11, 201511 yr I really hope that Ayo has a similar to New Flame. The last thing I want is for it to stick around for ages.
February 11, 201511 yr She has climbed to #2 on iTunes, following the Grammys The grammys are beginning to wear off, and I did post a comment previously to that affect :banghead: Does anyone know Madonna's instant grats' positions? Thanks in advance! Nothing in the chart.
February 11, 201511 yr 4 new entries in the top 10 and Saccharine still manages to infect it for another week :drama: :banghead: good to see DJ Fresh on course for another top 3 smash especially after the big flop that was Flashlight :D another top 15 for Bakermat too :D
February 11, 201511 yr Well that's that for Bakermat then, fell 3 positions in one day very much doubt he'll even make top 20 now. Looks like Thinking Out Loud will be infecting the top 10 for another month at least yet :drama:
February 11, 201511 yr I said when doing rankings of the number ones of 2014 that I was hating Thinking Out Loud mainly due to the overplay and that maybe one day I could get back into it. Right now that looks very unlikely to be the case. Not even if the rest of its run is ...10-16-22-27-38-54-77-OUT Edited February 11, 201511 yr by Taylor Jago
February 11, 201511 yr I said when doing rankings of the number ones of 2014 that I was hating Thinking Out Loud mainly due to the overplay and that maybe one day I could get back into it. Right now that looks very unlikely to be the case. Not even if the rest of its run is ...10-16-22-27-38-54-77-OUT Yet you still don't mind All Of Me? Well, for the first time in months I listened to it again and I still like it!
February 11, 201511 yr ^ We'll see whether he broadens the gap today. If he does then he does stand a great chance of keeping #2. If the gap starts to shrink then he will indeed be at #3. Yes, and the gap has shrunk by 1.5K already.
February 11, 201511 yr Devastated for Kodaline - I like Sam Smith but why did he have to get a boost this week? On the plus side, the single hasn't dropped out, but I expect it to fall by Sunday. What a disappointing week. :(
February 11, 201511 yr Yet you still don't mind All Of Me? Well, for the first time in months I listened to it again and I still like it! I'm assuming you're talking about All Of Me (though I could be wrong...)
February 11, 201511 yr Hozier on the rebound. He actually sold/streamed slightly more than Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars for the first time yesterday. Biggest songs Tuesday 10 Feb 2015 01 Ellie Goulding "Love Me Like You Do" 02 Hozier "Take Me To Church" 03 Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk" 04 Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney "FourFiveSeconds" 05 DJ Fresh ft. Ella Eyre "Gravity"
February 11, 201511 yr I'm assuming you're talking about All Of Me (though I could be wrong...) Of course, I even mentioned the title in my post :kink:
February 11, 201511 yr Well to be honest I'm still waiting for the OCC to announce that Uptown Funk is a million-seller. Any day now...
February 11, 201511 yr URGH so that ghastly saccharine infection continues to rage in the top10 for a NINETEENTH week?! :sick: Get the defibrillator ready! :arrr: :ph34r:
February 11, 201511 yr And every week we need to see the word 'saccharine' - surely you can think of another adjective to describe it?
February 11, 201511 yr And every week we need to see the word 'saccharine' - surely you can think of another adjective to describe it? This. If I were to resume constantly moaning about a Jessie J, there'd be uproar. Yet the same posters make the same points constantly. For goodness sake, we know everyone likes different music. Get over it.
February 11, 201511 yr Are there any big releases in the next few weeks.?, I'd say Rihanna will climb to number 2 if not?
February 11, 201511 yr Are there any big releases in the next few weeks.?, I'd say Rihanna will climb to number 2 if not? http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174712 :)
Create an account or sign in to comment