December 22, 20178 yr I swear to god if this doesn’t go top 100 Hopefully it'll get added to Radio 1 in the new year and it'll shoot up then. No video yet either so promo hasn't kicked in yet.
December 22, 20178 yr Hopefully it'll get added to Radio 1 in the new year and it'll shoot up then. No video yet either so promo hasn't kicked in yet. Yeh things aren't a flop these days until the promo has finished!!
December 22, 20178 yr Yeh things aren't a flop these days until the promo has finished!! Also let's not forget that this song was released 2 months early because it had leaked.
December 23, 20178 yr I didn't realise that - so it prob has no impact date yet! U B blind 2 Da obvious yo
January 25, 20188 yr Brillant video and I love how it has so many references to her past material/videos. The song is still a 10 !
January 25, 20188 yr Love this still. It's probably not going to get going now though, unfortunately.
January 28, 20188 yr Can we change the title to Trigger Bang please? Wonder if R1 are gonna playlist it...
January 29, 20188 yr Trigger Bang is so good. I didn't get what it was about though until I saw the video which only makes me like it more tbh.
January 29, 20188 yr Trigger Bang deserves so much more success. It's definitely up there with her best!
Create an account or sign in to comment