Jump to content

Featured Replies

Walk The Moon should climb a bit now that Capital have just started playing the song
  • Replies 131
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeddlena outside the top 10 :(

Still it outdid all my expectations, but I'd have loved for it to get a top 10 peak.

 

Glad to see Natalie still top 5 tho :cheer:

Zeddlena outside the top 10 :(

Still it outdid all my expectations, but I'd have loved for it to get a top 10 peak.

 

Glad to see Natalie still top 5 tho :cheer:

 

It's annoying R1 didn't put it straight on the B list, as they could have stabilised it from falling somewhat. C list won't really stop it from falling.

What a dirty flop for Leona :drama: Really not sure how she pulls back from this following on from previous floppy eras.

 

To be fair I expected her team to pull out all the stops that she's back but aside from this forum I wouldn't have realised she had a single out.

Disappointed for DJ Fresh but I knew realistically it didn't have a prayer of top 40 but gutted for Rudimental :( if they can't go even top 40 with a new release from a new era this doesn't hold much hope for them unless they bring a HUGE feature next (Jess Glynne then!)

Zedd missing the top ten :snif: ~ i guess that was inevitable given the amount of time they've held it back :(

 

Looks like WALK THE MOON could miss out as well~

 

Gutted @ more high profile casualties with DJ Fresh, Rudimental & Axwell^Ingrosso missing the top40 :cry: :drama:

Zedd missing the top ten :snif: ~ i guess that was inevitable given the amount of time they've held it back :(

 

Looks like WALK THE MOON could miss out as well~

 

Gutted @ more high profile casualties with DJ Fresh, Rudimental & Axwell^Ingrosso missing the top40 :cry: :drama:

Not to speak about Robin Schulz & Jasmine Thompson :(

  • Author
Sales and additional new entries added. Muse sold 4.1k yesterday which puts it on track for 69.1k, so 70k-75k with weekend effect. Good sales but I was expecting better from Muse.
Not to speak about Robin Schulz & Jasmine Thompson :(

That one should've smashed. Shame the release wasn't handled better. Jasmine's vocals :wub:

Gutted for Leona, its a great pop track and deserves better, I just wonder if they'd just left the release date alone could it have done better...shame it's going to miss the top 40 now :cry:
Gutted for Leona, its a great pop track and deserves better, I just wonder if they'd just left the release date alone could it have done better...shame it's going to miss the top 40 now :cry:

Fingers crossed single #2 is handled better here and radio support her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.