Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 245
  • Views 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dua Lipa now up to 21.

Ed Sheeran's Photograph back in at 48 boosted by the news of him being sued over this song.

Edited by zenon

Matt Cardle's Amazing not charting (once again) then? :kink:
Matt Cardle's Amazing not charting (once again) then? :kink:

 

It's at 140. The Cardle version that is.

Edited by zenon

'In the end' is back most likely from the Radio 1 rock day thing yesterday.

 

Fantastic song, it was well ahead of its time....and so has aged very well :)

 

We haven't had many rock hits this decade, this year's three official top 40 rock hits so far (Stone Roses, Disturbed, Viola Beach) has actually been the most for a while. Even in the iTunes top 40 we haven't had that many.

 

Indie and rock has been replaced with acoustic this decade (Ed Sheeran, James Bay, Hozier etc). Even acoustic is dying out now as a chart force. The only two indie bands that have done well with more than one song recently on the iTunes chart are The 1975 and Coldplay. Even the fantastic Walking On Cars song didn't do well, although thats because Radio 1 didn't playlist it for some reason.

Edited by TheSnake

Matt Cardle's Amazing not charting (once again) then? :kink:

 

Yep, it's at 47. :D :P

 

47. Ed Sheeran - Photograph

 

It would be wonderful if Matt Cardle can keep climbing, lawsuit is nothing to do with him directly. I am a big fan of amazing as i am with Photograph. Photograph was a huge hit but amazing needs to be a bigger hit.

I love Ed personally but Photograph is every reason why people hate him :lol: So dull.

 

Dua Lipa now up to 21.

20 places too low :wub:

  • Author
I love Ed personally but Photograph is every reason why people hate him :lol: So dull.

 

You talk like he's a massive hate figure :kink: I'm not sure Ed will care much for a few vocal haters when that song has sold and streamed so much!

'In the end' is back most likely from the Radio 1 rock day thing yesterday.

I was thinking it might be getting a boost via that Michael Constantino "2000-2016 Mashup" which is in the top 100, and "In The End" is a part of.

You talk like he's a massive hate figure :kink: I'm not sure Ed will care much for a few vocal haters when that song has sold and streamed so much!

I didn't say he was a massive hate figure :lol: I just meant that when people complain about Ed, Photograph embodies all of that and it's personally far from my fave of his.

You talk like he's a massive hate figure :kink: I'm not sure Ed will care much for a few vocal haters when that song has sold and streamed so much!

It's a bit more than "vocal haters" though.

yay for Dua Lipa making steady progress :dance: hopefully Kiiara will resume climbing soon, she's currently sitting at #30.

 

The Dua Lipa track is good, but the Kiiara track is an example of an artist taking things too far to try and be different.

why is Caravan Palace - Lone Digger in the top 100? :o

 

It's coming to smash :heart:

Go on Caravan Palace, some proper great funky/ swing house there, lovely antidote to those Jonas Blue and Kungs snorefests, smash please! :w00t:

 

I think I picked the right time to join Buzzjack when this style of dance music appears to be making a (mini) revival. B-)

Edited by TheSnake

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.