August 28, 201610 yr I loved Emily's performance, one of the best female acts so far along with Melissa from yesterday. I'd forgotten Melissa already :lol: I feel sorry for that advanced driver woman, she actually thinks they're interested
August 28, 201610 yr I don't like it when they put people through to these auditions just for the Judges to make fun of them
August 28, 201610 yr I always feel a little bad when they egg on nice people with false hope, but bitch needs to be TOLD
August 28, 201610 yr Nobody forces these people to go on, they must know they'll get laughed at :lol:
August 28, 201610 yr Nobody forces these people to go on, they must know they'll get laughed at :lol: Desperate for Dame, innit
August 28, 201610 yr That was a bit uncomfortable, they were really pushing into all of her life until she said something sad enough. And how convenient she perfectly knows the song Simon suggests :) She's really not that good though, she's ok but generic overs female and yet again driven by the sob story.
August 29, 201610 yr Just for a laugh it would be nice if someone performed "Look At My Dab" by Migos in an audition. Seeing Simon Cowell dab would be funny as hell :lol:
August 29, 201610 yr Oh wow I literally said "Saara looks like someone straight out of Eurovision", she is my new fave.
August 29, 201610 yr I liked the Finnish lady but that was about it. I'm glad they've brought back the joke auditions that have been missing for 3 series now.
August 29, 201610 yr Enjoying the returning three judges and return of the joke auditions. I do feel they should've settled on this panel back in 2014 but better late than never. You gotta love Nicole's joke about not being asked back in 2014 by Simon with that returning act from that year! :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment