Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 662
  • Views 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Mariah has gone to number one, can we get Leona there next please?
Mariah

Wham!

Pogues

Shaky

Brenda Lee

Elton John

 

Positions

 

All appear to be left, so must only be one Amazon song.

 

I think CJ is inside the top 10

 

I was kind of expecting Oh Santa to be top 20 today based on iTunes sales and missing streaming data (and free fall through the week of course), oh well :(
People really need to calm down listening to the same old tired Christmas songs lmaooo
I think CJ is inside the top 10

 

I don’t think so, the top 6 will all be Christmas songs! 😂

Justin or Jess will be top 5 then or both. :lol:
Justin or Jess will be top 5 then or both. :lol:

 

I have a horrible feeling Mariah’s getting scammed out of a #1 again. Amazon needs to be investigated

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.