Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 498
  • Views 46.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 Ariana Grande - positions

13 Michael Bublé - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Ed's single is out tomorrow at 11am...!

I know many here will hate this news but I'm really happy, if mariah isnt the christmas number 1 I'd like it to be ed.

Ed's single is out tomorrow at 11am...!

 

 

I hope it not a long runner at #1 :( if the track gets there

can someone listen to the buble song without falling asleep? :D
I Wish It Could be Christmas Everyday has given a new meaning this year!
can someone listen to the buble song without falling asleep? :D

 

His version of ‘Santa Claus Is Coming To Town’ should be the number one song off that album!

also wonder if Jess will be #2 today ahead of Mariah? Alexa won't be doing a proper job otherwise
Don't worry, Drake will be back to save us! :cheer:

 

I might get to like it... if its good

Does Chris Rea still increase as we get closer to Christmas Eve like Leona?
one more sleep has really done an absolutely incredible job considering it's low spotify playlisting, it's a shame it gets such limited support on Spotify as it really could be a yearly top 10 Christmas classic, the public are here for it and mainly searching for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.