Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 498
  • Views 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may just tune in this week to see if they play The Kunts :lol:
Or even mention the name of the act!

 

Leona Lewis!! How fitting they play this today, 5 more nights of sleeping on her own... and probably a few more after that if she's in Tier 4!
I hoping LadBaby isn't Christmas no. 1 for a 3rd year in a row. Please let someone else is at the top spot.

Edited by IdentFan101

19 The Kunts - Boris Johnson is a Fucking C**t

18 Little Mix - Sweet Melody

17 Kelly Clarkson - Underneath the Tree

well at least they mentioned it was about Boris and had "bad words" in it :lol: they could've played a snippet of the sausage roll version but I didn't expect they would.

Good showing for the Kunts! I appreciate the message even if the song itself is awful lmao.

 

Good showings for Kelly and Leona :wub:

Omg first time I've heard of that Boris Johnson song... might have to download it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.