Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

As it says on the tin! What did you end up buying?

 

 

 

 

I bought the full merch pack from the official shop with the 2CD and both Vinyls, then I added the Gold and Black Cassettes to that as well as the Amazon Exclusive 3CD! And of course, the iTunes download!

 

I also bought the mug because of course i did.

  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digital

CD

Amazon Exclusive CD

Regular Vinyl

Vinyl Gold

 

- 2CD set including the t-shirt

 

And I'm still thinking about getting the vinyl at some point

Amazon Exclusive

Gold vinyl

Black and gold cassette

CD

iTunes

 

And tbh... I'm thinking of getting more. :lol:

The Amazon Exclusive is now available on the US Amazon site, cost about $30 in total but it's worth it.
The Amazon Exclusive is now available on the US Amazon site, cost about $30 in total but it's worth it.

 

Aw, so glad you'll have your very own copy soon then! :dance:

I've got the tri-colour vinyl although it hasn't been dispatched yet and I go away tomorrow. Will be v annoyed if it's left outside in the rain for a week!
I've got the tri-colour vinyl although it hasn't been dispatched yet and I go away tomorrow. Will be v annoyed if it's left outside in the rain for a week!

 

:o did you receive it okay?

Nope! Who knows where it will be when I get back home next week

 

Do they not take a photo of where it has been left?

Amazon Exclusive

Gold vinyl

Black and gold cassette

CD

iTunes

 

And tbh... I'm thinking of getting more. :lol:

 

Add Tri-colour vinyl to that list... :wub: :lol:

  • Author
I am tempted to go hunting in Ikea on Saturday (always extremely dangerous) to see if I can find a frame for the print from the Tri-colour
Do they not take a photo of where it has been left?

Nope they have not. Hoping it will be at the post office but we’re in a relatively quiet location so they do sometimes just leave things in the garden :/

Got it! A kind neighbour had spotted it on the doorstep and taken it in.

 

It’s lovely isn’t it? So beautifully put together as a package, am really happy with it

  • Author

Yay!!!

 

 

And yes Dandy, it’s so beautifully done. I am so pleased with the whole package

I got:

 

CD with the Amazon Bonus Disc

Vinyl - Tri-colour version

 

:wub:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.