Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pleasant but not very interesting to me sadly :( maybe it'll click with further plays. My Love is my favourite of her tracks so far, got a really infectious quality to it, and I didn't mind Don't Say Love but I found it pretty faceless.
  • Author

129,191 full day streams.

 

Missed the Top 200 on Spotify UK

Edited by Slayer

  • Author

Not that iTunes means much but did this even break Top 10 on UK iTunes? There is a lot of love on Twitter for the song but I know that isn't actually representative.

 

Streams increased on Friday due to all the playlists it was added to.

 

+171,943

but I found it pretty faceless.

 

That's how I'm finding all her solo material so far. There's nothing really distinctive about it.

its a lovely track, very mellow! shame shes struggling to have commercial success, but singles 2 + 3 are so much better to the first one which is a shame cos the first one is the 'biggest'. excited for the ep too
I am obsessed with this! It’s exactly what I wanted from her :wub:
I think she is lacking that something standout unfortunately to make it as a successful solo artist, the singles aren't bad but lack standout.
  • Author

Day 1 - 129,191

Day 2 - 172,673 (+43,482)

Day 3 - 125,704 (-46,969)

Day 4 - 87,303 (-38,401)

 

Total: 514,871

  • Author

I love the idea of doing a video like this but I don't think it translated well? It's just missing something, there's no spark?

 

I do applaud her making the effort to make a video on an obviously tiny budget, atleast she's giving something.

 

I think miming along to the song would have even made a big difference to the video overall...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.