August 7, 20242 yr Author TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE! Get them in soon :cheer: I'll send reminders tomorrow x Thanks to all who have voted so far :heart:
August 8, 20242 yr Author Today is the last day to vote! You have until midnight tonight to get your votes in!
August 8, 20242 yr I’d forgotten all about this… in fact I even forgot to change up my placeholder entry ooops! I won’t be able to vote, I haven’t listened at all and I’m visiting family at the moment so won’t get chance to. Sorry 😔
August 8, 20242 yr Author I’d forgotten all about this… in fact I even forgot to change up my placeholder entry ooops! I won’t be able to vote, I haven’t listened at all and I’m visiting family at the moment so won’t get chance to. Sorry 😔 I'm really sorry about that Dandy :( I can extend the deadline till tomorrow noon if that helps at all?
August 8, 20242 yr Voted! Sorry for leaving it late, I've had little time to dedicate to Buzzjack stuff since BJSC on Friday.
August 8, 20242 yr I'm really sorry about that Dandy :( I can extend the deadline till tomorrow noon if that helps at all? It’s okay, it’s entirely my own fault. I’ll be working tomorrow so I still won’t have chance - but honestly it’s fine, I don’t expect you to change anything just because of my own stupidity ;D
Create an account or sign in to comment