Jump to content

Featured Replies

No way. Up there with the best characters.

At least it's looking like he quit rather than being axed and they will leave the door open.

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Views 166k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

Yeah…this is not good news.

Oscar has been a huge success story and one of the greatest additions in recent years. And he’s barely been there!

You could wave away Linda and Ravi as they’ve had so many stories chucked at them and could come to a natural conclusion. Johnny isn’t a dynamic enough character to care about. Zoe is the result of completely mishandling her return. But Oscar? This does begin to feel like things aren’t great backstage. I predict an announcement of Wadey stepping down in the new year.

1 hour ago, T Boy said:

Yeah…this is not good news.

Oscar has been a huge success story and one of the greatest additions in recent years. And he’s barely been there!

You could wave away Linda and Ravi as they’ve had so many stories chucked at them and could come to a natural conclusion. Johnny isn’t a dynamic enough character to care about. Zoe is the result of completely mishandling her return. But Oscar? This does begin to feel like things aren’t great backstage. I predict an announcement of Wadey stepping down in the new year.

Ya I think the same. Its probably an indication that all isn't going well behind the scenes, Oscar will be missed and he is a great character and actor, seeing as he quit I wonder will they recast the role,.

Wadey has so much to answer for.

Any normal job where this many long standing/important people leave there’d be conversations had he can’t keep getting away with it 💀

5 hours ago, Liаm said:

Wadey has so much to answer for.

Any normal job where this many long standing/important people leave there’d be conversations had he can’t keep getting away with it 💀

He’s actually planned it so well. No one else will want to take on that ridiculous flash forward so he’s safe until at least then.

Honestly make the flash forward someone’s dream at this point 💀

14 hours ago, 777666jason said:

Can we not find a way to axe Max instead hes the worst Branning

They wouldn't get rid of him, unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Liаm said:

Honestly make the flash forward someone’s dream at this point 💀

Perhaps it will have Kat at The Queen Vic saying about an strange dream that she had.

6 hours ago, Liаm said:

Honestly make the flash forward someone’s dream at this point 💀

It could easily be Lauren's dream with it being about her dad's wedding.

Would make sense for Mark to be in it.

And then her and Oscar with a gun to their heads and that's when she woke up.

Hell, it could even explain why the wrong DJ is on Radio 2 😂

Edited by ChrisJK

19 hours ago, ChrisJK said:

It could easily be Lauren's dream with it being about her dad's wedding.

Would make sense for Mark to be in it.

And then her and Oscar with a gun to their heads and that's when she woke up.

Hell, it could even explain why the wrong DJ is on Radio 2 😂

Does this not confirm Oscars exit then, dont think he will get shot but grow resentment for Lauren being chosen and end up leaving ?

I know these exaggerated introductions are par for the course when new characters arrive but I'm glad that's out the way now, another round of dodgy driving was painful to watch!

I wasn't sure about the Hawkins family when they last turned up but they're quickly growing on me as a unit. I warmed to Gemma a lot more this time, Ned seems like a promising leading man figure, Ryder came across likeable enough and Rose is intriguingly cold; her dynamic with Nicola is fascinating. Not sure about Jodie yet but a couple of her one liners did make me laugh. Shall see how things develop in time as I remember liking Teddy the most when him, Barney and Harry first arrived but the latter quickly usurped the others and is now one of my favourites on the show full stop.

I think they will grow. Gemma wasn’t as annoying this time but I still hope she tones down some of her exaggerated reactions because she just seems like Ronni Ancona at the moment.

10 hours ago, 777666jason said:

Does this not confirm Oscars exit then, dont think he will get shot but grow resentment for Lauren being chosen and end up leaving ?

I would assume Ravi is the gunman and somehow he gets shot himself and dies, max will choose Lauren over him and leave due to that. Given priya is the pregnant woman, it would all link that he wants revenge on Max. Idk or care what the armed police are doing hunting max down for murder. Something like Ravi fakes his death and frames Max but that’s very ott and drastic. Honestly idc at this point I want to be past January so this shit is over but I doubt it will be any better.

And I mean god knows who the bride is if him and Cindy’s wedding is September, if presumably that falls through who on earth is marrying him not even 4 months later 💀

Given that they said Oscar wasn’t being killed off and the door is left open, I could see all that happening. That or he just goes travelling or moves probably with Josh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.