Jump to content

Featured Replies

I like Gemma and Nicola and the woman who fights with E-laine

So Sean wasn't the one who owed all the moony!!! He will take over the Vic then :/

Also just how many secrets does Nicola have!?

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Views 165.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

They all feel so one dimensional, each one just fills in a ham fisted stereotype. Nicola is such a great complex character and they could have built a great family around but I just don’t see it at all.

Incest baiting again…… I am on my last f***ing straw lmfao what on earth is this show rn

Pretty stupid cliffhanger which has essentially ruined Nancy and Lee's return, the whole "secrecy" thing felt rather off from the get go. It's obvious Nancy is Lee's surrogate (at least I can't think of anything else) but the mere suggestion of that cliffhanger in it being anything else is completely ridiculous on the writer's part there. It's like they want people to run online and go "OmG NaNCy anD LeE arE haVing a BabY 2geTheR!1!1! EWW" 🥲

Yea they're clearly just doing a Phoebe from Friends with that, it doesn't really make much sense though but that's EastEnders for you these days 🙄

At least you can tell it’s a surrogacy coming. Remember when Karen outright asked Keanu if he’d shagged Bernie within a week of us even meeting these characters?

57 minutes ago, T Boy said:

At least you can tell it’s a surrogacy coming. Remember when Karen outright asked Keanu if he’d shagged Bernie within a week of us even meeting these characters?

I had completely forgotten. The way I cackled watching this again.

2 hours ago, Jαsє said:

I can't deal with this show anymore. I'm very much nearly there with giving up on it

Axe it, reboot, bring back Zoe and the Mitchell sisters and Pat

A bit better today but felt far too Carter heavy.

Felix is probably gay and hiding it, the writing is a little too paper thin still.

Sharon new job title the queen of clean.

I'd like to see more of the Slaters grieving Zoe rather than a scene here or there but apparently that all picks up again over the next 2 weeks.

Do we need a young man hiding his sexuality from his parents in 2026? It’s overdone.

I for one am not surprised that Lee at the least is not bothering to tell his family about his life. Remember how that treated him when he had depression?

Outside of the first year or so, the Carters have always been an abysmal family.

I’d bank any money on them pruning Ryder to replace Oscar which isn’t great given how horribly they handled Oscar’s bisexuality

Nancy and Lee are good characters in and of themselves but they never seem to bring them back for anything decent. I thought they’d just come back to see Linda out basically but I wouldn’t have thought she’s leaving for a few months.

1 hour ago, Liаm said:

Nancy and Lee are good characters in and of themselves but they never seem to bring them back for anything decent. I thought they’d just come back to see Linda out basically but I wouldn’t have thought she’s leaving for a few months.

Nancy and Lee feel real and like normal people, not caricatures. They should keep them in.

 

10 hours ago, lewistgreen said:

A bit better today but felt far too Carter heavy.

Felix is probably gay and hiding it, the writing is a little too paper thin still.

Sharon new job title the queen of clean.

I'd like to see more of the Slaters grieving Zoe rather than a scene here or there but apparently that all picks up again over the next 2 weeks.

Queen of Clean!!! cheeseblock

Also yes Felix is gay. They shoehorned him in with Johnny, remember??

1 minute ago, lewistgreen said:

Felix and Johnny haven't shared a single scene together?

Eh??? They have literally kissed and Linda forced them together!! Then he left with Bernie ,on Pannesar dime, because Johnny kissed Calum or somethin.

Isn’t the actor Felix lol his name is Ryder, Felix was the drag queen, Mitch’s nephew who left bc Johnny cheated on him lol

f*** knows who old Ryder is meant to be, this coming of age coming out thing they’re setting up makes him seem about 18 but he looks about 30

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.