Jump to content

Featured Replies

I’m not sure Ash was completely different to how she used to be. She liked a party and could be quite rude back then so I’m willing to give this one some more time to settle in. I wasn’t attached to the first version really at all.

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 160.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

Also it was weird to see that interaction between a Peter and Ash that had never met each other (they obviously have but they both had different heads back then)

Are we supposed to remember why Ash was so cold towards Suki during her absence? I suppose they'll address it this week but there is a huge chunk of Panesar life that she has completely missed in the time she's been gone which feels like forever but it's only been 3 years!

3 hours ago, Mack. said:

Of course Max's mistress on New Year's Day will turn out to be skit Stacey. Sickening lusting after your late son's 'wife'. Max and Stacey is so 2006.

Please stop referring to women like this

2 minutes ago, Summer FRUITS!!!!! said:

I think Priya or Ash will be the one in Max Branning's bawdy house bed tbh on NYE

It wont be Ash, I know she's had a complete personality change, but would be amazing if she got with Max considering her sexuality.

3 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

It wont be Ash, I know she's had a complete personality change, but would be amazing if she got with Max considering her sexuality.

They kept making Tina sleep with Max or someone, even though she was gay

1 hour ago, Summer FRUITS!!!!! said:

They kept making Tina sleep with Max or someone, even though she was gay

I think it was Tina and Billy - forgot about that!

Ash is bi so it’s possible but I can’t see it. I think Priya might be off in the next week or so as Sophie’s due date must either have been or be close so I’m not sure it’ll be her (though I think it was probably always meant to be) so I can only think that it’s Stacey. It’s too late for it to be anyone in the show right now who isn’t already pregnant. Unless someone literally conceives this week.

38 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

I think it was Tina and Billy - forgot about that!

Billy (twice!) and Woody if I recall. She rarely ever seemed to sleep with women despite everyone insisting she was a lesbian and had no attraction to men.

Just now, T Boy said:

Billy (twice!) and Woody if I recall. She rarely ever seemed to sleep with women despite everyone insisting she was a lesbian and had no attraction to men.

Actually you’re right barring Tosh was it? And maybe a snog with Sonia she never really had a girlfriend or anything

Apparently Priya has now gone.

Video on EE Insta of Wadey giving her a goodbye speech - seems like it isn't just for maternity leave, but a proper exit!!!!!

If that’s permanent and not just maternity, this is possibly the last straw for me. Oscar was enough but I’d argue Priya was the best new addition to the cast since Linda. I would assume it’s maternity but the optics around their posts and the videos seem like it is permanent?! If it is why didn’t Ravi just leave with her as well instead of what will probably be some silly Hollyoaks esque gangster shit at New Year.

1 minute ago, Liаm said:

If that’s permanent and not just maternity, this is possibly the last straw for me. Oscar was enough but I’d argue Priya was the best new addition to the cast since Linda. I would assume it’s maternity but the optics around their posts and the videos seem like it is permanent?! If it is why didn’t Ravi just leave with her as well instead of what will probably be some silly Hollyoaks esque gangster shit at New Year.

Yeah they could've just had Priya, Ravi and the kids leave the Square together and start afresh somewhere - away from Max and also Joel.

Having Priya leave now, and then Ravi in a couple of months seems a little silly.

Edited by ElectroBoy

I wonder if it was intended to be maternity but she’s left to focus on her baby or even because she was also fed up of Wadey’s shit 💀 Imagine in doing so she ruined the flashforward’s plan and they had to quickly make up something else lol

That or they used her as a decoy all along only for Stacey to end up being the one in Max’s bed at New Year.

4 hours ago, ElectroBoy said:

Yeah they could've just had Priya, Ravi and the kids leave the Square together and start afresh somewhere - away from Max and also Joel.

Having Priya leave now, and then Ravi in a couple of months seems a little silly.

Gutted she is gone permanently but I have a feeling she might return briefly for Ravis exit.

Priya and Oscar are the shows best castings in a long time and now both gone.

ffs these cast exits are insane. When are the BBC gonna step in and get rid of Wadey?

I wonder if Aaron Thiara's decision to leave was due to Sophie going..

Gutted if Sophie is permanently leaving 😭 indeed another one of the best additions to the cast in recent years

protect Alice Haig and Laura Doddington at all costs

Devastated that Priya is permanently gone, they barely scratched the surface of her. We never even heard any details of her life before Ravi or anything. And such a lame exit as well.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see her pop back at Christmas or something to facilitate Ravi’s exit but I won’t hold my breath.

It’s quite clear they had planned for her to be the pregnant woman in the FF. I guess they had to beg Lacey to come back to fill that void.

The FF has been a complete disaster so far and we still have more than three months to go until we can put it behind us.

Why make Priya pregnant, especially with Max’s baby, if she was leaving permanently before the FF? Why would she keep it? This is such slop at the moment.

There is surely NO way!! I wouldn’t blame Sophie if she was sick of Wadey’s tosh direction but she really is such a gem and he’d be the biggest idiot alive to let her go. She’s the best thing to happen to Eastenders in years and deserves far more than this seemingly temporary but yet supposedly permanent exit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1