Jump to content

Featured Replies

I like Gemma and Nicola and the woman who fights with E-laine

So Sean wasn't the one who owed all the moony!!! He will take over the Vic then :/

Also just how many secrets does Nicola have!?

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 161.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

They all feel so one dimensional, each one just fills in a ham fisted stereotype. Nicola is such a great complex character and they could have built a great family around but I just don’t see it at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.