October 1, 20251 yr 10 minutes ago, Mack said:Seems like the four are allowed to.Ah in the snug so must be allowed too! 👍
October 1, 20251 yr lol at the total state of this twistif Zelah ends up being evicted on Friday seeing a LOT of support on socials for him though so praying, even though I don't want Gani gone just yet either
October 1, 20251 yr Gani does feel very rehearsed, he might not be but I do think it will grate although he is fun enough so far and there’s people who should go first before him. There is no way he’d get more votes to stay than Zelah.I don’t mind a first eviction twist, but a lot of this is just based on nothing and “we didn’t speak as much”. I think I’d almost rather it was a task or luck or something than something so feeble lmfao
October 1, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, Liаm said:I don’t mind a first eviction twist, but a lot of this is just based on nothing and “we didn’t speak as much”. I think I’d almost rather it was a task or luck or something than something so feeble lmfaoA task would definitely be a much better way of deciding it so early on instead of the usual excuses among a group of fifteen people and some you haven't spent time with vs. those you've naturally gravitated towards.
October 1, 20251 yr oh George is showing who he really is tonight. I'm allowed to be racist and say racist things because sticks and stones... be for REAL pleaseTeja
October 1, 20251 yr Caroline is slippery af too because the way you just knew the alarm bells rang and she slithered off so as not to incriminate herself and show her true colours
October 1, 20251 yr As much as I hate George and agree with 0 of what he says, Caroline is just as bad for having absolutely 0 spine, basically inciting a conversion about right wing politics and then bouncing because she can’t face to have an actual debate with someone and is probably too thick to actually state or defend her view. I just knewwww it, I’ve felt for the last couple of episodes like she’s constantly one sentence away from saying something absolutely horrible lol.It’s so funny George had nothing of substance to say when faced with stats from Sam and an actual argument from Teja though, I think he genuinely believes he is next level intellect and nobody could possibly match his thoughts when he is just spouting typical Reform shite. These types of people very rarely actually know what to say or have any retort when someone with a left wing perspective has a proper conversation with them.
October 1, 20251 yr Author I don’t want either of them to go!! 😢 Decided to send 5 to Gani - as much as I love Zelah, Gani has so much promise as a HM if he can stick around a bit. His energy would be such a loss.
October 1, 20251 yr 53 minutes ago, Calum said:lol at the total state of this twistif Zelah ends up being evicted on Friday seeing a LOT of support on socials for him though so praying, even though I don't want Gani gone just yet eitherZelah is probably the perfect example of someone BB socials would love so can’t see him going but being paired with Gani will make it interesting.Prob would like Zelah to stay at this point.
October 1, 20251 yr 32 minutes ago, Liаm said:As much as I hate George and agree with 0 of what he says, Caroline is just as bad for having absolutely 0 spine, basically inciting a conversion about right wing politics and then bouncing because she can’t face to have an actual debate with someone and is probably too thick to actually state or defend her view. I just knewwww it, I’ve felt for the last couple of episodes like she’s constantly one sentence away from saying something absolutely horrible lol.It’s so funny George had nothing of substance to say when faced with stats from Sam and an actual argument from Teja though, I think he genuinely believes he is next level intellect and nobody could possibly match his thoughts when he is just spouting typical Reform shite. These types of people very rarely actually know what to say or have any retort when someone with a left wing perspective has a proper conversation with them.Yeh Caroline is actually more annoying as you say she started it then slipped off as they debated. George is an idiot, he had no arguement at all just parroted shite he’s read on tik tok about asylum seekers getting loads of free shit. Wonder if he even knows the difference between an asylum seeker and a refugee.
October 1, 20251 yr Teja faded into the background a bit on the launch show but she's been standing out to me more with each episode since and was on FIRE today! Good on both her and Sam for challenging George so well. Not him walking around with a superiority complex but trotting out cliché's like "illegal immigrants get free driving lessons". Disappointing that Caroline dangled the carrot and then just walked away, what a coward.It's a shame that Gani is up so early! He's good comic relief for me in the house and I was hoping to learn about more serious layers to him as time went by. I do rate Zelah more, so want him to stay, but a shame that it's a head-to-head between two likeable people.P.s. love that the first Dua Lipa song to come into Cameron's head was #51 smash 'Love Again' x
October 1, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:This is so unfair. Who am I meant to pickZelah x
October 1, 20251 yr It just feels like an attack putting them two up. How did they think it was a good idea. I'm side eying those four now
October 1, 20251 yr 25 minutes ago, Jade said:Teja faded into the background a bit on the launch show but she's been standing out to me more with each episode since and was on FIRE today! Good on both her and Sam for challenging George so well. Not him walking around with a superiority complex but trotting out cliché's like "illegal immigrants get free driving lessons". Disappointing that Caroline dangled the carrot and then just walked away, what a coward.It's a shame that Gani is up so early! He's good comic relief for me in the house and I was hoping to learn about more serious layers to him as time went by. I do rate Zelah more, so want him to stay, but a shame that it's a head-to-head between two likeable people.P.s. love that the first Dua Lipa song to come into Cameron's head was #51 smash 'Love Again' xFor some reason I actually really liked Teja a lot from day one and I don’t know why. She’s very young but seemed quite articulate and fun to me.
October 1, 20251 yr Teja you absolute queen!!Gutted at the two that are up :( Get Caroline and George out.
Create an account or sign in to comment