October 2, 20251 yr Odds: (William Hill)OG Cameron - 4/1Zelah - 9/2Elsa- 7/1Richard - 15/2Jenny - 8/1Sam - 9/1Teja - 10.1Cameron B - 12/1George - 12/1Tate - 14/1Marcus - 16/1Nancy - 16/1Caroline - 20/1Gani - 20/1Feyisola - 25/1
October 2, 20251 yr I love how eloquently everybody manages to put their points across and shut George down whenever he brings all the Reform shite up. He's definitely never come face to face with anyone (never mind a group of people!) who disagrees with him lol
October 2, 20251 yr The free driving lessons nonsense again great to see Zelah responding to George so calmly and with actual facts.
October 2, 20251 yr They shouldn't have let Richard try change his mind again, would've been quite iconic
October 2, 20251 yr 17 minutes ago, Slayer said:I love Zelah and Feyisola.The relationship they have already seems so beautiful Also lol at Cameron B genuinely being pissed off at Tate
October 2, 20251 yr I'm glad Tate screwed him over. Hate this wolf pack nonsense, who do they think they are, bloody alpha's of the house?
October 2, 20251 yr Cameron B is so gay for pay cashmaster coded that’s niche but it makes incredible amounts of sense to me
October 2, 20251 yr I don’t want Gani to go, he is so quirky and an interesting housemate. But Zelah HAS to stay, I adore him.
October 2, 20251 yr Author I really don’t want either to go but WOW the producers couldn’t make it more obvious who they’d rather see leave. 😔
October 3, 20251 yr I can't vote. Z is more my fave but G is more entertaining. I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide. Edited October 3, 20251 yr by Henessy Lake
October 3, 20251 yr Due to the weather the eviction is being presented from the L&L studio tonight and whoever's evicted will leave through the back door and go straight to L&L gah
October 3, 20251 yr You know I'm zoning out of the showmance when I could tell that someone was saying "I'm claustrophobic Darren" in the background instead x
October 3, 20251 yr This showmance is so ridiculous and silly particularly considering they’ve not even been in there a week yet. The bad feeling I get that Zelah could still be evicted tonight is coming back too
Create an account or sign in to comment