October 3, 20251 yr On 30/09/2025 at 21:58, Steve201 said:Hard choice for the new guys so I feel for them.Don’t really know much about Zelah so far apart from the story of his transition which is interesting but would like to know more than that.Jenny is funny but her voice goes through me. I also get the feeling she kinda puts on her personality a bit.Def like Zelah a lot more now he’s a great housemate!
October 3, 20251 yr I don’t mind George having opinions on things but the fact he’s so aggressive with it and ALWAYS piping up at literally everything anyone says is so grating. Like just chill and take in the room for once
October 3, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, Calum said:I don’t mind George having opinions on things but the fact he’s so aggressive with it and ALWAYS piping up at literally everything anyone says is so grating. Like just chill and take in the room for once😂 he’s like watching an episode of Grumpy Old Men and he’s only what 25?
October 3, 20251 yr Unsurprising result there but delighted that the eloquent and lovely Zelah is sticking around.However, a shame to see Gani out already. I think he's a fascinating character so would've liked to see how he progressed in there.
October 3, 20251 yr It is a shame Gani's gone this soon and probably could've had more to show but I didn't like the way he was speaking to Caroline tonight (as annoying as she is x) and the way he's been with others before too.
October 3, 20251 yr 12 minutes ago, Mack said:I'm hoping wolf whistles from the wolf pack doesn't become an eviction thing.The way they keep trying to make that name happen is so cringe inducing 💀
October 3, 20251 yr One of those from the wolf pack need to go, dont care which they're all interchangeable. Interesting housemates shouldn't be going this early when we have such duds
October 4, 20251 yr The eviction result was a loss either way and it’s rare I’d say that with the first public vote being two men 😆Gani had potential to be a chaotic mess who could fly off the handle and provide drama and genuinely seemed hilarious but purely just against Zelah I don’t think he stood a chance of staying. Had it been a 3 way there’s a good few in there I think would’ve went had they been up but sadly not the case. I don’t think Zelah will pick up much noms when they happen for real though where as I could’ve easily seen Gani getting multiple nominations 😄.
October 4, 20251 yr I actually think this is maybe the best ITV cast so far. All so ridiculously likeable (except Caroline & George) and bring something interesting to the table.A shame to see Gani go but I much prefer Zelah. I can definitely see Caroline being the next to go at this rate, maybe George but I worry he will have his fans.
October 5, 20251 yr The catch-up begins :D Got to watch everything post launch - I know who goes, but will be interesting to see of any of my views change
October 5, 20251 yr Oooooops Jenny!!Zelah has the patience of a saint I'm in awe of how he deals with everything
October 5, 20251 yr Caroline and George need to go.Love Jenny but in what world would you say ‘where is the transgender?’
Create an account or sign in to comment