Posted August 22, 20251 yr God kveld alle sammen!After some reconfirmations and vetoes we now have a field of 21 Nordic songs. With each Nordic country having at least one representative. Anyway, we would like to welcome all of you to our most northern city, Forglemmegei. Please enjoy your stay, and when you have time (preferably before the deadline passes x) take a listen to the songs below!🌌Guidelines🌌🌌) You must only vote for your Top 10 songs using the 12 point system: (12 | 10 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1).🌌) Send your votes to me, NocheLuna.🌌) Non-voters will receive a 33% deduction from their entry's score. Late-voters who vote after the deadline has passed will receive a 15% deduction to their entry's score.🌌) The deadline is: Friday 29.08.25 | 23.59pm (UK).🌌) The results will hopefully be presented on Saturday.🌌The Songs🌌01. Hendinia: Hanna Ferm - Sweet Temptation02. Cumulonimbia: Toxe - Som En Sol03. Bronzil: Yndling - Monopoly04. Dobago: Anton Westerlin ft. Pil, Annika, Mille & Medina - Hørt Det Før05. Zanmatony: Ultraflex - Baby06. Herbilore: Molly Sandén - Tur I Oturen07. Cor Lupus: Maja Ivarsson - Biggest Fan08. Persephonia: tonser - hyena09. FSR Rontvia: PHELLY - Elefanter (Éléphants)10. Lookylion: Carola - I'll Live11. Pestolia: OLGA - NRO1 BÄMÄ12. République d'Áskorza: Dagny - Brightsider13. Why So Sirius: Sanne Salomonsen - Bad Bitch14. Bøtanikkä: Julie Bergan - Kiss Me Better15. Skall: The Embassy - It Pays To Belong16. Summericia: Kikka - Kiihkeät Tuulet (Remix)17. Lotunia: Jonas Benyoub ft. Bendik - Mamma18. Jadakissnia: Emilíana Torrini - To Be Free19. Cheiron: Moyka - 24/720. Terra Avium: VIAN - Heilt Te Du Dør21. Altyr Muunilinst: Say Lou Lou - Everything We Touch🌌Voted🌌PestoliaLookylionWhy So SiriusJadakissniaTerra AviumCheironZanmatonyBronzilLotuniaFSR RontviaAltyr MuunilinstBøtanikkäRépublique d'ÁskorzaDobagoHerbiloreCumulonimbiaCor LupusSkallPersephoniaSummericia(20/21)Lykke til alle sammen! 🌌
August 22, 20251 yr Ooh @Chez Wombat entering the same artist I sent to the first edition of this excited to hear more of their music as I loved 'Gå Der Vinden Blåser' a lot <3as for my own entry... jumped from Norway to Iceland this time
August 22, 20251 yr This contest being quite the dumping ground for shadowbanned artists from the main contest VIAN perhaps surprisingly being the only artist to appear in both this and the first edition!
August 22, 20251 yr 12 minutes ago, awardinary said:I should really have asked @Last Dreamer for some advice. ☹️Even though there are a lot of white blonde women in Scandinavia, I think his lack of taste is better served elsewhere.We’ve all seen his favourite Eurovision song 😐
August 22, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, Jade said:Ooh @Chez Wombat entering the same artist I sent to the first edition of this excited to hear more of their music as I loved 'Gå Der Vinden Blåser' a lot <3as for my own entry... jumped from Norway to Iceland this time Oh I very nearly entered that one as I have zero memory of the last spin-off so...that's a relief! (Had to remind myself of my own entry for that, wasn't one of my better choices x), I had no potentials for this so just found this on reddit from nine years ago, it's slower than the other one but still beautiful <3
August 24, 20251 yr Spotify playlist (I haven't cross checked the versions with the Youtube links so please shout if any edits/mixes need switching):
August 24, 20251 yr Will do a listenthrough for this tomorrow I think - I see the playlist is only just over an hour so a bit of light listening to round out the Bank Holiday weekend x
August 25, 20251 yr https://sync-tube.de/room/ApAM3t-IListenthrough commencing from 8pm ish YouTube playlist
August 25, 20251 yr My votes are in!'Everything We Touch' was sounding really familiar, so did some digging and turns out it was sent to the Pop Forum Song Contest in the past. It came 11th there so will be interesting to see if it gets a top 10 redemption arc here.
August 27, 20251 yr Author The host has voted, great selection of songs 😄Deadline for voting is this friday, will send out reminders tomorrow.
Create an account or sign in to comment