Jump to content

Featured Replies

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a Top 40 however would love to see it much higher.

It’s really doing to depend if Apple and Spotify show it any sort of meaningful support.

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Me just before getting a bad cough and cold last week

  • IV WON THE AMAZON MUSIC KYLIE COMPETITION 😭😭😭😭 The December 12th event for the premier of the video with Kylie 😭

  • After my mum passed away in October 2023, I found Christmas 2023 & 2024 to be really hard. I kind of went through both of those Christmases in a daze, and I just couldn't make myself feel the way

Posted Images

On 27/09/2026 at 15:17, ___∆___ said:

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a Top 40 however would love to see it much higher.

It’s really doing to depend if Apple and Spotify show it any sort of meaningful support.

Apple have it at #8 on their Christmas Hits playlist and #48 on their Essential Christmas playlist. I think Essential Christmas is the big one for Apple, as Leona is #14 on that one and always does much better on Apple than Spotify where her playlisting is FAR worse (though Leona's actually #1 on Apple's Christmas Hits playlist, so maybe they're both similar in terms of listeners as I could swear Leona normally goes Top 10 on Apple!).

I think this bodes well for Kylie at least charting reasonably well on Apple, Amazon is probably a shoe in for decent support, so that's a good chunk of the battle... I doubt Spotify will be as generous though 🤣

1) Spotify are notoriously petty when it comes to supporting artists who have had exclusives elsewhere (every Amazon exclusive Christmas track ever... Taking forever to get back on board with Taylor Swift after she pulled everything from streaming etc)

2) Spotify tend to be more US focused... And 'XMAS' was only really a hit in the UK

Edited by Juranamo

3 hours ago, Juranamo said:

2) Spotify tend to be more US focused... And 'XMAS' was only really a hit in the UK

That's no way to talk about the BUBBLING UNDER smash. ☹️

It’s been added to some small Christmas playlists on Spotify but it’s a start

Christmas Party Hits 2026 #3

Happy Christmas Songs #1

Best Pop Christmas Songs #4

3 hours ago, SmileyKylie said:

The CD is £2.12 on Amazon!

It will sell at that great price.

The Amazon Exclusive vinyl featuring XMAS has been reduced to £15.92 - it’s the first time they’ve lowered it this much I think as usually it’s the red vinyl version.

Makes me think stock is being cleared ahead of it being made available to all retailers rather than just remaining on Amazon.

Seen the green vinyl cheaper too in recent months. It’s been this price already I think.

I don't know when exactly did it cross the mark, but XMAS is already on 104,880 streams. Released in July and doing this almost a month before the festive season.cheeseblock

Santa Baby is doing like 5 thousand streams per day, 'Hot in December; does just below 1k.

Hopefully we get a big push at the end of October across socials (ala Mariah style) - good to see it’s getting some plays on Spotify though, bodes well for it hopefully doing decently this year.

I'm actually looking forward to playing this, although probably not until mid-late November.

I last listened to it on 27th December and even that felt weird lol

^^ I gave it some spins when it appeared on Spotify in July but won’t start playing it now until Halloween is over.

Re-entered the physical charts last week at #32 and climbs to #29 this week - it’s defrosting ❄️

Gotta be going silver soon and then who knows might surpass gold before the end of 2026 if support is strong across all platforms 🤞

Was thinking that - it’s literally got to be on the verge of silver, it’s been selling a few physicals each week with the Amazon price reductions and now it’s on all streaming platforms it’s got to be within touching distance.

Recently Browsing 2