Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

ABBA, Atomic Kitten...

This is it.

One of you will be going through to the Grand Final.

I'm now going to ask each of the judges which artist they would like to SAVE and see in the Grand Final.

In the event of a tie, we will go to deadlock and revert to the public vote to decide the outcome.

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 195.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Round 12: The Semi Final Results Round 13: The Grand Final: Part One Results Round 14: The Grand Final: Part Two Results Just want to say a massive thank you to EVERYBODY for all of the l

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    Congrats @Lukuzz, amazing run with Atomic Kitten, I so easily could have sent them myself and would have strung together a similar run. I just wanted to thank @Calum for putting this incredible conte

  • Julian_
    Julian_

    Well where to start - thanks so much all for the kind words. Thanks to those who voted for ABBA and gave them good rankings, but also to those who aren’t fans as all the participants make this event s

Posted Images

haven't exactly kept with my views on ABBA a secret, but it would feel a bit wrong given their back catalogue and number of hits to lose out to the Kittens... who have pretty much burned all their big songs so far

Edited by ElectroBoy

I think Atomic Kitten would be OK because they've still got It's OK! cheeseblock ...but will we be saying See Ya to them before they get the opportunity to use it...

I actually love both of these for different reasons. I'd have to abstain from voting if I was a judge.

Can't be denied ABBA have a stronger hand for the final though.

  • Author

CES.png

Commander Eye Sack, please give me the name of the artist you'd like to SAVE and see in the Grand Final of The Pop Factor...

"Here we go again!

Such a big decision to make, but ultimately I have to go with the artist that has the potential to go on and win...

The artist I'm deciding to save is...

ABBA"

Aww, I thought ABBA might defy these bottom three predictions and get most of the alt vote, but you can never be too sure. Was maybe a risk too far.

No deadlock this time please!

  • Author

LeJeDEleven.png

Le Jé d'Eleven, it's your turn. Please give me the name of the artist you'd like to SAVE and see in the Grand Final...

"Oh my, the XENOPHOBIA!

And at the risk of coming across XENOPHOBIC...

The artist I'm going to save tonight is...

ATOMIC KITTEN"

1-1 so far... it would be a scream if this goes to deadlock as well

  • Author

TheRogueTrader.png

Rogue Trader, it's time to make your decision.

Please give me the name of the artist you'd like to SAVE and see in the Grand Final of The Pop Factor...

"Mamma Mia! What a dilemma.

The Kittens have done the unthinkable and made it this far, so they should be extremely proud of that.

That said, I have to follow my gut.

The artist I'm choosing to save tonight is...

ABBA"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.