Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 25th April - Nicola Coughlan and Foo Fighters 2nd May - Aimee Lou Wood and MEEK

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Okay this was brilliant. George and Jack were absolutely hilarious, looking forward to more from them. Great start, hoping the momentum will last.

  • HarryInnanen
    HarryInnanen

    It is! September 2026 they said

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Calum said:

So have they already run out of big names that are willing to host this? brat

Or available? I doubt it's a lack of willingness.


I think having the big names at the top surely allows them to bring in a few others.

11 hours ago, Calum said:

So have they already run out of big names that are willing to host this? brat

Whilst you're not entirely wrong... Jeff Goldblum is a great name for them to have for the start of the second season, very credible and established actor who has hosted SNL in US a couple times already.

Amelia is a very credible and highly popular social media presence that has had a LOT of famous guests within her show that has helped attract a big audience for her.

And I don't know much of Jamie Demetriou's work outside of Fleabag, but this show in US has given a platform to many lesser known actors, so why not do it here and why not him?

They can't have a Tina Fey every week (unfortunately wub). Saying that, in a dream world, I would live if they got Amy Poehler omg wub

I rewatched the S1 finale in the lead up to the new series starting and it was brilliant, my favourite episode they’ve done to date.

I wasn’t as crazy about the first S2 episode but do think Freddie slotted into the cast pretty naturally and am happy CMAT sang ‘EURO-COUNTRY’, my favourite song of hers! Looking forward to Amelia Dimoldenberg as an upcoming host.

On 11/09/2026 at 12:12, Hassaan said:

Or available? I doubt it's a lack of willingness.


I think having the big names at the top surely allows them to bring in a few others.

Cost as well, no doubt they spent a large part of the budget on Jeff.

Fouracres is the show. Clearly the production and writing team can see it too, he's almost like a second host with his theatrics.

That was a pretty great opening episode. Agree that Freddie slotted in really well and seemed like he'd been there the whole time. The spoof of The Piano had me cackling deadbanana lmao! I'm glad they're still not holding back with Weekend Update (dare I say getting even bolder/braver too?) and some other one-liners throughout.

Oh how I have missed Weekend Update, incredible.

The Piano spoof was also brilliant. George as Andy Burnham was a little off but that's because I couldn't shake off his Keir Starmer impression though I guess that was the point.

Freddie a great addition to the cast too.

Thought this was a bit of a dud episode on the whole but I did love the Cold Open (yay Jack as Diana indeed!!) and Weekend Update. I also appreciate that things like an entire sketch about CEX or X Factor 2011 contestants can exist on this show. Love that Ania and Paddy were incorporated into the latter sketch. I didn't realise how much I missed Fouracres this episode until he turned up as Dermot!

I thought Jamie did rather well as a host though, even if some of the sketches were a little ropey. I fell asleep before the end so will seek out the X Factor one on YouTube.

23 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

I thought Jamie did rather well as a host though, even if some of the sketches were a little ropey. I fell asleep before the end so will seek out the X Factor one on YouTube.

Oh yes, I wasn't familiar with him beforehand (apart from in Barbie apparently x) but he came across well. Looking forward to Amelia next week!

Weekend Update is so damn good. Ania and Paddy are GREAT.

Loved the X Factor sketch and Jack’s Diana is already an all time great.

Obsessed with the X Factor sketch making it to LoveofHuns

I've been sent the link a couple of times already and have to act normal about the cast

IMG_8604.jpeg

My two Queens interacting!!! cheeseblock

I am pretty certain JADE will be a guest (manifesting hosting too!) during her next album cycle!

On 21/09/2026 at 00:12, Tafty said:

IMG_8604.jpeg

My two Queens interacting!!! cheeseblock

I am pretty certain JADE will be a guest (manifesting hosting too!) during her next album cycle!

cheeseblock

I mean, if CMAT can promote a year-old album this season, I don’t see why Jade can’t? 😋

After this weekend's episode there will be a one week break. It'll be back on 10th October for 3 more episodes. The rest of the series will continue in early 2027.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.