Jump to content

Featured Replies

Insomnia… looks like everyone’s covering it now.

This one was co-produced by Punctual.

Edited by JOTA

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Full on obsessed with this

  • ElectroBoy
    ElectroBoy

    Re-entered on Spotify today at 193!

  • Lee_J11
    Lee_J11

    Apparently one of the Strictly professional routines is to a mashup of this with It Girl by Jade

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Who is everyone? I thought it was notoriously difficult to cover/rework this track; Faithless are even credited on this as it's very close to the original melody.

I meant the Disclosure remix and this version. I guess with its anniversary, it felt like I was hearing the track everywhere.

Edited by JOTA

This is good for what it is. It's not like dance classics aren't always retreaded generation after generation and it's a pretty decent vocal. There's a lot worse samples/covers which have plagued the charts in recent years.

It's not as bad as 'I'm Good (Blue)' but it's still just taking an existing song and adding absolutely nothing of value to it. Confused as to why this one seems to have got such a better reception online. x

Still snubbed by R1 as of this week. I still think they could add it next week though, especially if it looks like making the top 40 and hanging around a bit.

On 16/03/2026 at 20:43, Bror said:

It's not as bad as 'I'm Good (Blue)' but it's still just taking an existing song and adding absolutely nothing of value to it. Confused as to why this one seems to have got such a better reception online. x

what she said!

I’ve always rooted for Bebe but seeing that just made me so happy, really hoping it can officially go top 40 for her, she’s too sweet and she is just so talented! So much love for jer

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.