16 hours ago16 hr Are the CD's still delayed? Her store has the CD showing as in stock on her store??
16 hours ago16 hr 1 minute ago, Mr. C. Joel said:Are the CD's still delayed? Her store has the CD showing as in stock on her store??the UK CDs still appear to be delayed to October 30th at most outlets (I've been checking) - can't verify her webstore though as I haven't ordered it from there and it doesn't list any date on the store page
16 hours ago16 hr Author My ghost order has been sorted and I got a dispatch notice saying both my Starry Eyed vinyl and Signed CD were dispatched!
16 hours ago16 hr 16 minutes ago, Tafty said:My ghost order has been sorted and I got a dispatch notice saying both my Starry Eyed vinyl and Signed CD were dispatched!Ahh so the signed CD on her store must be available then.
14 hours ago14 hr 1 hour ago, blackmascara said:Projections seem to have this just outside the top 20 of the BB200 atmI LIED SHE’S #15 !!!
10 hours ago10 hr I'm so proud of her, she has really nailed down her sound and this other than Aquarius maybe is her absolute best album.She really deserves the world, and even other than the music, she just seems like the sweetest most humble angel 🥺
7 hours ago7 hr Pitchfork has given a score of 9.0 to the album.https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/tinashe-popstar/
6 hours ago6 hr Talent wins!So good to see this getting so much praise, she really does deserve the world. She’s one of those artists who puts absolutely everything into what she does and it’s been frustrating to see her fall under the radar for so long. This album is such a huge moment for her 🥹
6 hours ago6 hr The album is great! I've given it a couple of listens.I just cannot stand Too Easy, it is so beneath her and so faceless while the rest of the album has character. I particularly love the softer more subtle moments on the album which she always does so well. Skip Too Easy and we have a brilliant collection.
5 hours ago5 hr 1 hour ago, Juan Carlos said:Pitchfork has given a score of 9.0 to the album.https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/tinashe-popstar/highest rated solo female album since RENAISSANCE btw
4 hours ago4 hr 2 hours ago, HausofEstrus said:I just cannot stand Too Easy, it is so beneath her and so faceless while the rest of the album has character. I particularly love the softer more subtle moments on the album which she always does so well. Skip Too Easy and we have a brilliant collection.The girls wish they had a bop as well produced as Too Easy. A smash!1 hour ago, maggotsforbrains said:highest rated solo female album since RENAISSANCE btw Eusexua would like a word
30 minutes ago30 min 3 hours ago, blacksquare said:Eusexua would like a word 💀 forgot they gave it a 9.1 given they only ranked it #42 on their year-end list last year (which was too low btw!) Edited 30 minutes ago30 min by maggotsforbrains
Create an account or sign in to comment