Jump to content

Featured Replies

Are the CD's still delayed? Her store has the CD showing as in stock on her store??

  • Replies 86
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

Are the CD's still delayed? Her store has the CD showing as in stock on her store??

the UK CDs still appear to be delayed to October 30th at most outlets (I've been checking) - can't verify her webstore though as I haven't ordered it from there and it doesn't list any date on the store page

  • Author

My ghost order has been sorted and I got a dispatch notice saying both my Starry Eyed vinyl and Signed CD were dispatched!

16 minutes ago, Tafty said:

My ghost order has been sorted and I got a dispatch notice saying both my Starry Eyed vinyl and Signed CD were dispatched!

Ahh so the signed CD on her store must be available then.

Projections seem to have this just outside the top 20 of the BB200 atm

Taylor’s iTunes ratings lmao

1 hour ago, blackmascara said:

Projections seem to have this just outside the top 20 of the BB200 atm

I LIED SHE’S #15 !!!

IMG_7447.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1