Saturday at 05:234 days Projected to debut at #9 with 32.3k overall units (19.3k pure sales) in the US according to HITS. More details here.
Saturday at 15:444 days I have been dipping in and out of this album due to this thread! Crash Out is my standout !
Sunday at 21:043 days debuts higher than predicted with 35.5k units at #6 on the Billboard 200 https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-life-of-a-showgirl-no-1-encore-1236353941/
Sunday at 21:333 days Author FINALLY!!!I had a feeling that she could over perform from predictions once I saw how close the 6-10 albums were!I am so proud and happy for her! She’s deserved this for SO long and I’m so glad to see her finally get a chart position worthy of her talent.🥹🥹
Monday at 10:132 days I don’t think I have been as obsessed with the production/final minute of a pop girlie song since 365 Melatonin is everything
Monday at 10:202 days I really have a wishful hope she will have her Zara moment soon and Melatonin could be that hit for her.
Monday at 20:452 days I'm obsessed with Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore, it's the only one I've heard from the album as it came up on my release radar but I really need to check out the whole album
Create an account or sign in to comment