Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 248
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Added to Radio 1's C List from today

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Jesus really?! So you mean to say if Taylor hadn't happened she'd be sitting at #1 right now? 🤯

  • BREAKTHETENSION
    BREAKTHETENSION

    Someone on PJ is saying Danceteria is #4 in today’s midweeks.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jessie Where said:

I thought it'd likely drop out from its midweek placing, so pleased it's still there at least!

Same here!

I pray they do release a full video. I don’t think there’s one specially made waiting but they could put one together with B-roll footage. Also didn’t Bring Your Love end with AI footage of Madonna about to walk into the Danceteria set?

22 hours ago, Jessie Where said:

Yet down to #132 pirate

Also booted off the Radio 1 playlist after two weeks on the C-list.

Why was it only C-listed in the first place, wtf?

Only time I ever heard it played was when it was Track of the Week on Going Home.

I looked through the schedule one day of everything played on R1 and couldn't see it had.

I know BYL was off after 2 weeks, but that was because of Big Weekend.

I've not known any other act to be removed so quickly unless it's "Tracks from..."

The other night I saw a drag queen do this at one of my local bars, she replaced the lyric "everyone here is a work of art" with "everyone here is a bit of a c***" and I can't unhear it as that in my head now. lol sad

On 26/07/2026 at 22:32, Jessie Where said:

The other night I saw a drag queen do this at one of my local bars, she replaced the lyric "everyone here is a work of art" with "everyone here is a bit of a c***" and I can't unhear it as that in my head now. lol sad

I now cannot listen to Danceteria without replacing the line in my head at least once during it!! 😂

4 hours ago, vibe said:

i guess a full video isn’t coming 😢

I wouldn't count it out, going by the timeline of 'Bring Your Love' we could get it in a few weeks.

But yes, they really dropped the ball on both of those in that regard. Video ready to go immediately and physicals in the first week and we'd have had two top 20 hits.

  • 2 weeks later...

I really hope this has the unmixed version of 'Danceteria' as a second track on the streaming Single (the same as with the 'Bring Your Love' and 'Love Sensation' remix singles have!)

We needed a Danceteria remix, so looking forward to this!

Remix is pretty rubbish.

7 minutes and not a spoken verse in sight.

Can't see me ever choosing to listen to that one again.

Edited by ChrisJK

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.