Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 202
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Added to Radio 1's C List from today

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Jesus really?! So you mean to say if Taylor hadn't happened she'd be sitting at #1 right now? 🤯

  • javier78
    javier78

    New Music Friday Playlist on Spotify! #1. 🇦🇺 Australia #1. 🇯🇵 Japan #1. 🇳🇿 New Zealand #1. 🇰🇷 South Korea #2. 🇸🇬 Singapore #6. 🇵🇭 Philippines

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HausofEstrus said:

YES so happy to see this! Let's GOOOOO

Grabbed it! Had to support the cause it's my favourite from the album.

This is quite nice as an add on and it’s good to see the two of them collaborating but it definitely doesn’t really add anything to the original for me.

14 minutes ago, dandy* said:

This is quite nice as an add on and it’s good to see the two of them collaborating but it definitely doesn’t really add anything to the original for me.

Dandy won’t be getting his invitation to Hackney Wick!

UK & US CD's have sold out (EDIT - OOPSSS BACK IN STOCK)

Only the International version left!

Edited by Mr. C. Joel

On 25/09/2026 at 11:44, Klumzee said:

I found it a bit clunky to be honest! I like what Charli was going for and her lyrics but didn’t feel like it mixed into the original track that well?

I really feel this! It feels hella clunky, but I think that might be partly down to being so tuned in with the original. I also don't think that Charli sounds that different to Madge on here at points... So it can be hard to navigate whose vocals are currently playing!

Overall though, the song is still fantastic - I think I just need some time to get used to the extra Charli verses!

(Also, without listening side by side, I'm trying to work out what's been cut from the original to make this version shorter than that... it feels like everything that was there before remains, even with extra lyrics 🤣)

I hope everyone pushes this because it still stands a chance of a top 20 officially if there's good numbers of CD's / Downloads

24 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

When will the CDs be added? Will it be at the last minute again so we won't know how much impact they've had until Friday?

Apparently some people already received a shipping notification for the Danceteria CD singles.

46 minutes ago, Jerald said:

Apparently some people already received a shipping notification for the Danceteria CD singles.

I did too, I only ordered last night

1 minute ago, BREAKTHETENSION said:

Someone on PJ is saying Danceteria is #4 in today’s midweeks.

Omfg I hope this is true!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.