Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AllStarBySmashMouth
    AllStarBySmashMouth

    Why I made the double entry reveals: The 38 point lead at the top makes it hard for me to post one entry each time and not reveal the winner too early. I didn't have enough time or imagination to come

  • well that is brilliant to wake up to!! I knew I was on to a hit with Commander Tom for quite a while I was just waiting for the right contest for him although landslide win was still beyond expectatio

  • Are Am Eye? = RMI = Rein Me In Makes total sense why this song absolutely SMASHED this contest! Huge congrats Dan, what a track - probably would bounce it up to my +10 now as it grew even more after

Posted Images

Congrats Dan on such deserving win cheer

You occupied my Top 2, so clearly you were my ultimate fave one way or the other!!!

So happy with Absolom finishing Top 5 <3. It’s one of my fave trance tunes of their time and one I still listen to, so thank you to all of you who gave it points <3. I don’t exactly remember where I landed the first instrumental edition, but I feel this did much better!!!

And last, thank you Allstar for an amazing theme and contest <3.

well that is brilliant to wake up to!! I knew I was on to a hit with Commander Tom for quite a while I was just waiting for the right contest for him although landslide win was still beyond expectation! it’s expertly built up so definitely needed the full length version in too.

pleased Rocketdaan managed a top ten spot too and I did expect it was Wardy behind my song despite his lying. I knew I’d be kicking myself if I took any “moral high ground” by giving anything less than a 12 so there.

shame for my favourite discovery from the host to have performed fairly poorly, thanks AllStar for the efforts.

as indeed I am on holiday the stats sheet update will have to wait a while.

8 hours ago, Bror said:

Wish I could have squeezed Jlin into my votes as that definitely doesn't deserve last place!

Same, I had it ranked 12th (after Barry Can't Swim).

6 hours ago, Addy! said:

I don’t exactly remember where I landed the first instrumental edition, but I feel this did much better!!!

I had a look and you came 11th with 56 points in the first instrumentals edition, so you indeed did even better in this one 👍

I also looked up my own result as I didn't remember that edition at all or if I even entered, apparently that was the one I sent Plaid's 'Thank' to and came 19th out of 23 with 35 points so a very similar result to this edition 😆

On 21/12/2025 at 21:41, pavi said:

I appreciate the Nazar stanning wub Matto, you should check out his new album, it’s amazing.

And I also just wanted to say I finally got around to listening to Nazar's album after my 12 points in that edition ❤️ Really liking it, it's so... bizarre in a good way! 'Deconstructed club' is like my new fave genre lmao.

Thank you @AllStarBySmashMouth for hosting this nice contest. Instrumentals is a great topic and uplifting trance fits perfect in this occasion. "Silent Waves" was one of my favourite tunes of 2005 with a great melody and a sublime summer feel. This one defined my summer of 2005 together with the Paul van Dyk Remix of Deep Dish's "Say Hello" and Above & Beyond/Andy Moor "Air For Life". I am happy that it found some fans, particularly thank you for the 12 points @awardinary .

"Are Am Eye" is a song I know from the beginning. It is an absolute rave classic to which I danced a lot in the middle of the 90's. A well-deserved winner - congratulations @danG .

My greatest discovery was the cinematic retake of the Andy Blueman tune. I knew the 2008-original from trance parties at that time - the melody is absolutely great and this re-take puts it into a great story. May 12-pointer and happy it finished Top 10.

Congrats Dan! That always seemed like a likely winner, was a huge standout, the whole of the top 3 made my votes so very good stuff!

Thanks for all who voted *teeth, I knew this one would be too much of an acquired taste to trouble the upper reaches, but top 20’s not too bad a finish given how badly it was doing at the start, it was a random pick that came up on my playlist a while back, but it was such an immersive and lush listen, even if it never really changed up much, that it stuck with me.

Thanks to Allstar for hosting!

Are Am Eye? = RMI = Rein Me In

Makes total sense why this song absolutely SMASHED this contest! Huge congrats Dan, what a track - probably would bounce it up to my +10 now as it grew even more after my submissions. And then my overall favourite coming 2nd as well as my other podium track coming top 5, brilliant set of results here!

And to top it off a 4th 4th place for myself, a best result in nearly 3 years. Very glad my recent techno banger discovery found some big fans.

Thank you AllStarBySmashMouth!

  • 3 weeks later...

Belated stats sheet update...

Entrant history - current participants:

Notable happenings:

  • I have won the contest for the third time, being the second participant to do so. Dobbo remains well in front with six victories.

  • Jimwatts places in 2nd, a new peak and second time on the medal podium.

  • King Rollo and Addy are the only participants to place in the top five in both of the year's first contests.

  • First-timers this contest Henessy Lake and earthisturning finish in 8th and 17th.

  • Nine And 3/4 places 10th in her third contest, a new peak and first time top 10.

  • DaTilt places 12th in his second contest, a new peak and first time top 20.

  • AllStar's drop to 22nd place in this contest is sadly the joint-biggest for a former winner, matching uhsting.

Addy: 20-06-13-19-07-06-11-09-03-02-16-16-01-19-15-11-08-02-04-03-07-06-16-18-07-18-13-14-13-19-07-30-04-05-05

All★bySmashMouth: 20-14-11-24-14-18-23-18-22-22-24-22-01-22

awardinary: 11-04-08-15-xx-17-24-03-10-25-11-16-17-22-23-07-14-05-10-22-05-06-11-12-11-18-20-23-15-10-07

Bré: 19-09-16-20-13-10-15-05-06-10-15-08-07-13-04-18-23-18-08-10-09-12-06-16-20-28-02-18-03-16-23-09-06-13-20

Chez Wombat: 10-11-14-02-04-05-12-10-04-19-23-05-13-01-12-01-19-03-13-14-02-08-21-06-13-04-16-03-04-08-16-31-13-07-18

Cody: 09-12-04-03-12-07-04-07-07-13-07-04-19-23-08-07-13-07-02-09-06-14-08-12-03-08-04-02-02-13-04-17-23-21-06

Cow Cow: 25-20-17-08-12-11-12-13-22-03-08-09-09-14-08-26-08-27-15

Dan: 03-02-17-05-05-03-16-14-01-06-03-14-02-12-13-05-15-04-09-15-05-17-05-02-15-10-03-11-12-01-13-05-03-14-01

DaTilt: 25-12

Dobbo: 01-01-11-04-20-01-02-12-17-04-14-18-05-09-03-02-18-01-16-05-01-15-01-17-04-11-05-05-17-12-09-10-14-17-04

earthisturning: 17

gooddelta: 17-xx-06-xx-01-13-10-19-15-19-01-22-06-13-08-04-11-15-12-02-14

Henessy Lake: 08

Jade: 04-14-09-12-10-21-20-04-09-01-11-17-20-03-07-21-16-15-07-01-03-04-13-04-19-23-09-17-06-06-15-13-19-24-26

Jimwatts: 13-xx-07-24-16-07-xx-21-19-03-12-25-05-18-02

Julian: 06-09-08-21

Juan Carlos: 10-20-13-20-12-11-04-29-09-xx-05-11-11-xx-18-xx-09

King Rollo: 16-xx-13-23-13-15-03-04-12-14-24-01-10-12-13-14-23-11-03-11-01-17-05-14-07-05-17-06-03-17-04-03

lewistgreen: 07-18-02-17-11-16-09-01-12-07-09-02-08-05-14-12-06-09-19-24-19-09-xx-15-02-24-xx-10-10-21-21-29-01-16-16

Leww: 08-20-05-08-02-12-08-19-02-11-05-06-06-10-10-13-14-08-05-12-xx-16-17-09-11-16-15-06-07-15-01-16-xx-06-25

Mangø: 12-xx-25-xx-09-xx-15-xx-14-07-18-12-19

Matto: 13-08-01-01-06-14-19-03-xx-21-11-23

Nine And ¾: 11-20-10

p a v: 23-xx-32-20-xx-24

uhsting: 16-20-08-21-19-18-20-15-01-22-05-10-17-07-19-20-10-03-19-07-28-11

WhoOdyssey: 14-11-01-17-05-xx-10-xx-19-xx-12-10-24-xx-26-13

YTD Leaderboard 2026

position this quarter/position last quarter/points total/poster/number of times participated

Notable happenings:

  • Currently in contention to re-take my crown as King of Clubs, King Rollo leads the year-to-date.

  • However assisted by my contest win by a sizeable margin, I shoot up into second place to potentially win a second year running. I also re-take the lead in the rolling year-to-date and edge ever-closer to Dobbo in the all-time leaderboard...

  • Addy who has placed fifth in both of the year's contests completes the top three as the prior contest's top two both missed the top ten in this contest.

  • Top five finishes this contest for Jimwatts and Dobbo see them leap into the top ten.

  • Non-participation from the prior contest's bronze medalist hlavkus sees him drop out the top ten.

01 04 180 King Rollo 2

02 14 175 Dan 2

03 05 168 Addy! 2

04 02 155 gooddelta 2

05 01 148 All★bySmashMouth 2

06 07 141 Chez Wombat 2

07 10 137 awardinary 2

08 18 134 jimwatts 2

09 17 126 Dobbo 2

10 06 121 Leww 2

11 08 118 Julian_ 2

12 20 116 Cody 2

13 21 108 Nine And ¾ 2

14 03 103 hlavkus 1

15 12 102 Mango 2

16 13 98 Bré 2

17 16 97 lewistgreen 2

18 11 95 matto 2

19 28 90 uhsting 2

20 25 89 DaTilt 2

21 26 83 WhoOdyssey 2

22 27 79 Cow Cow 2

23 09 70 Herbs 1

24 NE 67 Henessy Lake 1

25 NE 65 Juan Carlos 1

26 24 59 Jade 2

27 15 51 Scene 1

28 19 47 TheSnake 1

29 NE 47 earthisturning 1

30 22 44 Ansel 1

31 23 42 dhwe 1

32 NE 30 p a v 1

33 29 27 RabbitFurCoat 1

34 30 13 blacksquare 1

 

Rolling Year Leaderboard

position this quarter/position last quarter/points total/poster/number of times participated

 

01 03 342 Dan 4

02 01 320 King Rollo 4

03 02 270 gooddelta 4

04 04 268 Addy! 4

05 07 268 Julian_ 4

06 06 250 Dobbo 4

07 09 248 Bré 4

08 11 246 jimwatts 4

09 17 222 awardinary 4

10 10 214 Mango 4

11 12 211 Chez Wombat 4

12 08 208 uhsting 4

13 15 206 All★bySmashMouth 4

14 16 204 lewistgreen 4

15 14 182 Cow Cow 4

16 20 180 Doctor Blind 2

17 27 176 Nine And ¾ 3

18 05 171 Leww 3

19 21 168 Cody 4

20 13 165 Scene 3

21 18 156 Jade 4

22 25 152 hlavkus 2

23 28 120 matto 3

24 23 117 TheSnake 2

25 22 109 Herbs 2

26 19 104 J00p 1

27 36 89 DaTilt 2

28 29 88 SevenSeize 1

29 26 86 Ansel 2

30 37 83 WhoOdyssey 2

31 33 77 p a v 3

32 30 77 Kath 1

33 31 77 Colm 1

34 NE 67 Henessy Lake 1

35 NE 65 Juan Carlos 1

36 24 63 dandy* 1

37 32 61 Klumzee 1

38 NE 47 earthisturning 1

39 34 45 !!! 1

40 35 42 dhwe 1

41 38 28 Iz 1

42 39 27 RabbitFurCoat 1

43 40 13 blacksquare 1

All-Time Points Leaderboard

position this quarter/position last quarter/points total/poster/number of times participated

 

01 01 2491 Dobbo 35

02 02 2458 Dan 35

03 03 2256 Chez Wombat 35

04 04 2222 Cody 35

05 05 2154 Addy! 35

06 06 2048 Jade 35

07 07 2009 King Rollo 31

08 08 1937 Leww 33

09 09 1933 Bré 35

10 10 1897 lewistgreen 33

11 11 1574 awardinary 30

12 12 1339 Iz 23

13 13 1311 J00p 27

14 14 1213 dandy* 21

15 15 1162 gooddelta 19

16 18 1107 uhsting 22

17 16 1072 Kath 17

18 17 1058 TheSnake 21

19 19 983 Cow Cow 19

20 20 854 Doctor Blind 13

21 21 849 Ansel 17

22 24 726 Juan Carlos 14

23 22 715 matto 11

24 26 684 jimwatts 13

25 23 683 callmeDim 14

26 25 644 PeteFromLeeds 16

27 27 596 WhoOdyssey 12

28 28 512 BridgeCow 8

29 30 500 All★bySmashMouth 14

30 29 472 FrankLuck 11

31 31 437 Roba 6

32 32 434 HarryEzra 10

33 34 433 Mango 9

34 33 397 Y'all Starlight 6

35 35 380 RabbitFurCoat 8

36 36 332 Scene 6

37 37 304 Dexton 6

38 38 297 NocheLuna 4

39 43 268 Julian_ 4

40 39 266 Colm 5

41 40 251 Haus 5

42 41 251 Michael 5

43 42 232 JackJones 3

44 44 226 Herbs 4

45 45 218 Rush 4

46 50 176 Nine And ¾ 3

47 46 160 hlavkus 3

48 47 142 travis 4

49 48 133 SevenSeize 2

50 49 128 Thom K 3

51 51 97 Ho-Lee Smokes 1

52 57 90 p a v 4

53 63 89 DaTilt 2

54 52 88 BillyH 1

55 53 79 Math 3

56 54 77 dhwe 2

57 55 76 Nick F1 2

58 NE 67 Henessy Lake 1

59 56 61 Klumzee 1

60 58 50 Spun 1

61 NE 47 earthisturning 1

62 59 45 !!! 1

63 60 44 Harve 1

64 61 43 Euphorique 1

65 62 36 wobbleflop539 1

66 64 22 Jacob 1

67 65 19 Cameron 1

68 66 13 blacksquare 1

69 67 12 jszmiles 1

Average Points Leaderboard

position this quarter/position last quarter/poster/average points per contest/number of times participated

 

01 01 NocheLuna 74.25 4

02 02 Roba 72.83 6

03 03 Dobbo 71.17 35

04 04 Dan 70.23 35

05 NE Julian_ 67.00 4

06 06 Y'all Starlight 66.17 6

07 07 Doctor Blind 65.69 13

08 05 matto 65.00 11

09 09 King Rollo 64.81 31

10 08 Chez Wombat 64.45 35

11 10 BridgeCow 64.00 8

12 11 Cody 63.47 35

13 12 Kath 63.06 17

14 14 Addy! 61.54 35

15 13 gooddelta 61.16 19

16 15 Leww 58.69 33

17 16 Jade 58.51 35

18 17 Iz 58.22 23

19 19 dandy* 57.76 21

20 18 lewistgreen 57.48 33

21 20 Herbs 56.50 4

22 22 Scene 55.33 6

23 21 Bré 55.23 35

24 23 Rush 54.50 4

25 24 Colm 53.20 5

26 33 jimwatts 52.62 13

27 25 awardinary 52.47 30

28 27 Juan Carlos 51.86 14

29 26 Cow Cow 51.74 19

30 28 Dexton 50.67 6

31 29 TheSnake 50.39 21

32 34 uhsting 50.32 22

33 30 Haus 50.20 5

34 31 Michael 50.13 5

35 32 Ansel 49.94 17

36 35 WhoOdyssey 49.67 12

37 36 callmeDim 48.79 14

38 38 J00p 48.56 27

39 37 Mango 48.11 9

40 39 RabbitFurCoat 47.50 8

41 40 HarryEzra 43.40 10

42 41 FrankLuck 42.91 11

43 42 PeteFromLeeds 40.25 16

44 43 All★bySmashMouth 35.71 14

45 44 travis 35.50 4

*posters with fewer than 4 entries are excluded

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.