Jump to content

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Mack. said:

Where were the complaints for Rochelle's comments about Charlotte and Johanne?

They were probably there as well but Super TV just peddles a Rochelle stan account so they won't post about anything that would not be supportive of her.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Johanne's outburst felt a little excessive there and uncalled for. She didn't need to direct all of that aggression at Rochelle solely nor drag up arguments that have passed.

Tbf Rochelle did offend Millie about her wanting a gastric bend because she literally said it’s not a cheat way of losing weight/or keep being “lazy”.

Her selective memory is quite something isn’t it?

But what relevance did it have to what they were discussing? 3 of the 4 people wanted Pauline to lose her right to nominate and yet Johanne brought up shit towards Rochelle and no one else. I'm not here to defend Rochelle but it was unnecessary to target her solely.

5 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

But what relevance did it have to what they were discussing? 3 of the 4 people wanted Pauline to lose her right to nominate and yet Johanne brought up shit towards Rochelle and no one else. I'm not here to defend Rochelle but it was unnecessary to target her solely.

Watching it again, it came from nowhere.

This is becoming less entertaining and more draining to watch, it’s just becoming a microcosm of how black women are treated compared to everyone else in society. Like yeah Johanne is a bit too direct, Pauline has been annoying about the organic thing, but I cannot stand how Rochelle is being glazed, protected and practically beatified by that horrid podcast show afterwards when she is the more tactless, horrid woman who couldn’t care a jot anything bar herself and whatever she wants and whatever she views the world as. To me there is nothing entertaining about this Poundland bargain bin Jayne Connery screeching and crying for airtime and constantly acting like she’s above repercussions for being horrible about pretty much any trait she can towards anyone else. She’s clearly been able to always get away with everything in her life, had everything handed to her and done for her, and is an utterly entitled brat because of it.

Eek what if this comes down to Rochelle vs. Johanne

I'm hoping it's more, Pauline may need to be sacrificed here as I don't think Rochelle is going anywhere

Edit: noooooooooo

Frankie - Johanne & Pauline

Johanne - Rochelle & Omar

Harry - Rochelle & Philip

Rob - Yasmin & Omar

Philip - Rochelle & Pauline

Lynx - Rochelle & Johanne

Yasmin - Rochelle & Sam

Rihanna - Johanne & Rochelle

Rochelle - Johanne & Pauline

Rochelle 6

Johanne 4

Pauline 3

Omar 2

Yasmin 1

Philip 1

Sam 1

  • Author

Literally the worst possible outcome. If Johanne's gone I'll be dipping out of this series lmao

Are the producers trying to tank this show? They used to put loads up and now its just a head to head eviction??? I'm so annoyed.

This is literally going to end with a house of boring in the fence men and one woman last standing the way this is going

Just now, Henessy Lake said:

Are the producers trying to tank this show? They used to put loads up and now its just a head to head eviction??? I'm so annoyed.

This is literally going to end with a house of boring in the fence men and one woman last standing the way this is going

Channel 5 days it was whatever the production decided on the week - sometimes it was 2 with the most Noms, sometimes 3 or more, sometimes if you got 1 you was up.

Whilst I’m not a fan of who’s up, I’m a fan of sticking to basic rule of 2 of more with the most votes. Trad BB

Edited by ElectroBoy

  • Author

And of course they're showing all of this drama yeah pack it up, it was good while it lasted

Just now, Henessy Lake said:

Are the producers trying to tank this show? They used to put loads up and now its just a head to head eviction??? I'm so annoyed.

This is literally going to end with a house of boring in the fence men and one woman last standing the way this is going

Yeah I agree, I think they’ve tried to go back to basics/glory days with a head to head eviction but it’s going to mean all the bigger characters go and we’re left with the likes of Rob, Sam and Rhianna, thrilling. I suppose it’s easy to say we want to bend the rules or change them if they aren’t going how we want, but I have no desire to watch that.

In a way you almost kind of need some production meddling to ensure a good show, but Channel 5 went too far with it and ruined it, so it’s a balance.

To be fair Johanne is already on borrowed time. She got a free week last week, and probably would’ve been up instead of Chelsey.

Their meddling was done last week to keep her in.

Edited by ElectroBoy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.