Jump to content

Featured Replies

Philip really has shown his true colours recently. Him and Rochelle are actually gross...and of course they are top 2 with the bookies. They're both joint fave @ 7/4 with one. Just grim.

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Omar is lowkey hilarious and actually speaks sense? Maybe this is why he’s amongst the favourites he’s real.

1 hour ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Omar is lowkey hilarious and actually speaks sense? Maybe this is why he’s amongst the favourites he’s real.

He's entitled to his opinion but he is so nasty and rude wirh it, there's no need. He speaks with such confidence about things he doesn't know about, and is unwilling to hear anyone else out.

Thank god Yasmin put him in his place.

Omar feels like the type of housemate who the everyday type watchers of the show would actually like. “Have you ever flown on a broomstick ☠️🤣” he’s clearly joking. There’s definitely tension with him and Yasmin and I feel like the edit hasn’t shown certain rows / context to that but the other day when he wasn’t happy about feet on the table where people eat I kinda seen his point?!

  • Author
2 hours ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Omar is lowkey hilarious and actually speaks sense? Maybe this is why he’s amongst the favourites he’s real.

Positive you’re trolling at this point x

May have to watch for Queen Johanne.

Never watched before, Kate gives bad vibes. I don’t even know why she got the opportunity. There were may more memorable and relevant former housemates to have as a host.

44 minutes ago, Calum said:

Positive you’re trolling at this point x

My genuine thoughts hahaha!! They’re just the opposite of this site it seems 😆. I don’t know what show you people have been watching!

39 minutes ago, Slayer said:

May have to watch for Queen Johanne.

Never watched before, Kate gives bad vibes. I don’t even know why she got the opportunity. There were may more memorable and relevant former housemates to have as a host.

I know not many if any watched it but she was VILE to Cleopatra on Celeb Coach Trip. I hope Johanne eats her alive.

I actually think keeping AJ as the host or having a more recent winner like Ali would have been better, especially as I is a psychologist so could give us that element.

Omar is rancid but he’s so red pilled I think the public will love him and he’ll at the very least do a Marcello

Jesus Christ Rochelle is even more horrific!! How nasty to the new housemates..

Yet there’s still idiots who claim Rochelle is innocent and lovely

  • Author

Harry turning a corner and actually being useful to everyone realising how vile Rochelle is, despite being the thickest guy on the planet cheeseblock

Helen Wood won so I can't say I'm surprised the likes of Rochelle is fave to win. She was clearly dragged up.

Harry ❤️

That was actually vile to see from Rochelle. Although I expect it from her, but really disappointed in the others for laughing along and not putting her in her place? Philip in particular - he has been my absolute fave from Day 1 but that was a low from him.

Harry the only one that came across well then!

Create an account or sign in to comment