Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just now, Slayer said:

Philip is disgusting too.

Rochelle, Rihanna and Philip remain to be trash.

Rhianna's so f**king pointless and a terrible housemate. I don't know a thing about her? All she does is mope around Omar and literally sod all else.

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Rihanna's jealousy the moment an attractive female walked through the door was so embarrassing for her. Like how will she watch this back and be happy with how she has been portrayed? tearsmile

  • Author

SuperTV trying to walk back on being a Rochelle uber stan account for the last 3 weeks? suspic

3 minutes ago, Calum said:

SuperTV trying to walk back on being a Rochelle uber stan account for the last 3 weeks? suspic

I hate that account (I know I just posted it) 🤣

Thank god Johanne is free of these monsters.

Philip trying to get everyone against the new girls…yuck. You’re a grown man!

Pauline taking Johannes exit worse than i thought but I hope they realise that people are trying to include them?! I do feel like they were almost certain Rochelle was going but now she’s stayed (and the tennis balls what pointed out the lies) she’s thinking her own game is fumbled.

Almost everyone getting a bad edit tonight though except Harry who’s now suddenly getting shown a lot more and always in a good light? I can see him becoming the new favourite to win if it carries on.

  • Author

Rochelle now outing herself as a TERF, but we’ll have the ‘Rochelle is now a trans ally activist’ bullshit from her Twitter stans tonight no doubt…

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hate that account (I know I just posted it) 🤣

The way I had to block it bc it kept just coming up on my feed anyway 😭

  • Author

This episode has been a good reminder that Rochelle, Philip, Omar, Rhianna and Lynx are all absolutely vile people.

Twinks handled that conversation very well. Coming across brilliantly so far!

Phillip is rancid and every bit as bad as Rochelle. Both FAR too old to be behaving this way

Create an account or sign in to comment