Friday at 20:571 day "I've caught Yasmin flicking her bean"Okay credit where it's due, Rochelle just nearly made me piss myself laughing
Friday at 20:581 day Author I can’t lie I’m not really enjoying Twinks tonight, between this and last night her constantly pushing the ‘I can turn Pauline’ agenda is just weird behaviour…
Friday at 21:031 day 4 minutes ago, Calum said:I can’t lie I’m not really enjoying Twinks tonight, between this and last night her constantly pushing the ‘I can turn Pauline’ agenda is just weird behaviour…I love twinks but I hate the “turning” Talk
Friday at 21:081 day Oh Godchelle.Millie calls her a nasty cow in week one and she gets evicted. Johanne argues with her multiple times calls her every name under the sun and she goes. Pauline has a big row with her this week and she goes.It’s almost like the public don’t like it when people name call and antagonise the peoples princess.EDIT: and it’s the way it’s vote to evict too is even funnier 😅
Friday at 21:121 day Author 3 minutes ago, jord said:Oh Godchelle.Millie calls her a nasty cow in week one and she gets evicted. Johanne argues with her multiple times calls her every name under the sun and she goes. Pauline has a big row with her this week and she goes.It’s almost like the public don’t like it when people name call and antagonise the peoples princess.EDIT: and it’s the way it’s vote to evict too is even funnier 😅The way you take so much pride in supporting someone so vile really says a lot ❤️
Friday at 21:131 day 1 minute ago, Jαsє said:So glad Pauline got a good reception! ❤️I’ll admit I was kinda nervous of the crowd as I think they’d have taken a bad reaction very very badly!
Friday at 21:141 day are they showing that Rochelle clip to help her win? They never share stuff that hasn’t been played during eviction interviews.
Friday at 21:141 day Just now, Calum said:The way you take so much pride in supporting someone so vile really says a lot ❤️Just now, Calum said:The way you take so much pride in supporting someone so vile really says a lot ❤️It’s not just me clearly there’s an actual pattern. It’s only Chelsey from the public voted boots so far who hasn’t had a go at Rochelle 😄
Friday at 21:161 day 1 minute ago, Slayer said:are they showing that Rochelle clip to help her win? They never share stuff that hasn’t been played during eviction interviews.It'd been obvious since day one they are heavily pushing her to win, its gross
Friday at 21:161 day 1 minute ago, jord said:It’s not just me clearly there’s an actual pattern. It’s only Chelsey from the public voted boots so far who hasn’t had a go at Rochelle 😄You should hang out on FB, you'll love all the mums on there x Edited Friday at 21:171 day by ElectroBoy
Create an account or sign in to comment