Jump to content

Featured Replies

I am surprised at myself for not switching back and forth this time (I mean I did switch my entry in the first minute of confirmation but 🤫)

Very demure. Very mindful. 💅

  • Replies 261
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LOL at Wardy's shade that Iz will definitely never win ever again

  • Iz様 🌟
    Iz様 🌟

    That previous time was my first full contest to host (for those not around wondering how I hosted, I finished 3rd the contest before after Jake/FARC won twice in a row, they declined to host the secon

  • “7 minutes is an EP” yeah if you have the lifespan of a mayfly and you’re gonna die in 24 hours maybe. anyway my song is 6 minutes and some change, cry about it!

Posted Images

I haven't had time to find anything so just going to shuffle my iTunes and library and see what Iz is destined to receive 🤞

5 minutes ago, dandy* said:

LOL at Wardy's shade that Iz will definitely never win ever again

I mean, the chances of that ever happening again are...

... remarkably high.

Right nobody chose switch so 11 minute entry it is... the act is labelled as 'Goa Trance' if that gives you any idea of what to expect. I've just listened to it and made it safely through so hopefully you will all survive it unscathed.

I'd say if I was going to compare it to any of my prior entries across any contest on the site, its nearest relation would be Shpongle

12 minutes ago, Addy! said:

And also no vetoes o so far!!!

Yeah I should probably get around to finishing the research ph34r

(don't think we are going to have a ton of vetoes but there are a couple of you who have been cheap hens and are not going to be getting away with it oop x)

My song seems to have less than 10k listens from Spotify and YouTube, I'm not worried about a veto for once, but that could be a very bad sign 🤣

if it’s a pop heavy contest they can handle a 10+ minute track or two

  • Author

Well, assuming that everyone who is in stays in, we do now have 64 entrants, excellent turnout.

Stand by for any vetoes, and if you think you are at risk, having a backup ready to go would be appreciated.

Aesthetica is coming for that first win and first real time hosting (since our only hosting effort was dogged by PC issues) before we go away again! We've made it all the way to the second place spot in the final, but I think we've finally found our WINNER! Vote for us!!! #AestheticaRevival2K26

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.