Posted August 30Aug 30 Joss Stone stops short of the final with the lead single from her second album, Mind Body & Soul in the form of 'You Had Me'. It is Joss's only top 10 hit when it reached 9 and was recorded with Nile Rodgers on guitar with Betty Wright who featured on backing vocals, co-producing the track 3 Joss Stone - You Had Me 13/27 votes4 Madonna - Hollywood 13/23 votes5 Bloc Party - Two More Years 9/23 votes6 Sunblock Ft Robin Beck - First Time 9/27 votes7 Elton John Ft Alessandro Safina - Your Song 12/30 votes8 Flo Rida Ft Timbaland - Elevator 11/27 votes9 DJ Luck & MC Neat Ft JJ - Masterblaster 2000 7/21 votes10 Dane Bowers - Shut Up and Forget About It 19/28 votesVote Your Fave
August 30Aug 30 Author I do enjoy both but going for Girls Aloud. I find that to be one of their more underrated singles!
August 30Aug 30 Usually I would back The Chemical Brothers in this situation, but this isn't one of their best songs, so I'll go for the PSB-written 'The Loving Kind' to win.
August 30Aug 30 Do It Again isn't one of Chem Bros best at all, it's pretty basic. The Loving Kind on the other hand is one of GA's best songs so I'm gonna be predictable Buzzjack this time x
August 30Aug 30 This is a REALLY weak final. I love GA but this is the worst of their singles.I enjoy The Chem Bros but this is just "okay".Voted the latter purely because they have worse songs than this one.
August 30Aug 30 1 hour ago, Viper* said:This is a REALLY weak final.I love GA but this is the worst of their singles.I enjoy The Chem Bros but this is just "okay".Voted the latter purely because they have worse songs than this one.Does Sarah’s Bum Note mean NOTHING to you?! (RIP Queen) Edited August 30Aug 30 by Lee_J11
August 30Aug 30 46 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:Does Sarah’s Bum Note mean NOTHING to you?! (RIP Queen)And Nadine’s “you’re not a hag Fiona” 😂It’s a complete gem in a world where Walk This Way and other ropey covers exist. Edited August 30Aug 30 by gooddelta
August 31Aug 31 Both songs are among the weakest of their respective discographies but still very comfortably Chemical Brothers for me. The Loving Kind is proper MOR tedium.Joss Stone would have been a miles better winner.
Create an account or sign in to comment