Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight
      0
    • Sugababes - Push The Button
    • Len - Steal My Sunshine
    • M.I.A. - Paper Planes
    • Florence and The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
      0
    • Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind
    • Elbow - One Day Like This

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

8 P!nk - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 13/27 votes

9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes

10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votes

Vote Your Least Fave

  • Replies 13
  • Views 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

I was quietly voting Florence from the start but will change to MIA this round as she's already been in an Ultimate Survivor before!

Elbow I think, as good as it is. I'd rather listen to all the others.

Easily Girls Aloud.

Seen them live twice, love them, but what an awful song

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.