Jump to content

Featured Replies

Earth, Wind & Fire seem lower than the last few years disappointingly

  • Replies 188
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Mr S. Wrote now it will be called "The Encore", I mean, the Deluxe and it's 4 new songs in total. ( I assume that's why the 4 "0"'s.)

 

In addition, a new Noah Kahan song is incoming and sounds pretty amazing (on his Instagram), most likely part of the new Hunger Games movie, if both will be out at the same day I'll die. My two absolute favorites!

Edited by omrimayo

5 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:

Copying Jade with the encore?

It's not a particularly original title for theatrical-themed deluxe editions. Niall Horan had 'The Show: The Encore' before Jade. And I imagine there's probably some others.

Love we’ve got a big release with Taylor however we just need another 15-20 big songs/artists - a Taylor song coming along every few months is not going to change much as all the other songs will shuffle a place or two to make room for it.

So... no pre album single, again. The whole Deluxe comes this Friday, and indeed 4 new songs!

I wanted pre single just to have more than 1 number 1 but oh well :) Also looks only digital download for the album.

Edited by omrimayo

1 minute ago, omrimayo said:

So... no pre album single, again. The whole Deluxe comes this Friday, and indeed 4 new songs!

Where have you read this out of curiosity

Edited by 777666jason

8 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Where have you read this out of curiosity

Her Instagram and Spotify and such, it's everywhere.

13. Patient Zero

14. Cleveland!

15. Pink Clouding

16. Babylon

You want also the BPM of the songs? :)

BPMs of the new songs:

Patient Zero - 92

Cleveland! - 149

Pink Clouding - 106

Babylon - 156

Which means maybe big 2 bangers or so, still same producers of the original btw.

Edited by omrimayo

The prospect of Adela and Taylor being in the top 10 at the same time with the absolute state it's in right now omg. Give it to me 🙏🏻

1 minute ago, omrimayo said:

Her Instagram and Spotify and such, it's everywhere.

Yeah it popped up after I commented , my comment wasnt approved straight away 🤣

Just now, John-James said:

All Taylor Top 3 next week then?

I think 100%, I would say all 4? All of them will sell more than 27K... no?

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I think 100%, I would say all 4? All of them will sell more than 27K... no?

Only 3 will be allowed to chart officially.

Such a shame she didnt release it 3 weeks ago and didnt end her 7 year album charting streak 🤣

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I think 100%, I would say all 4? All of them will sell more than 27K... no?

not all 4 - remember the three-track/artist rule will restrict her to three new entries

with that said, she may well get the top four on a chart without those rules given by far the worst performing regular Showgirl track (Honey) still moved 53k units - almost double that 27k threshold(!) cheeseblock

Just now, Jessie Where said:

Only 3 will be allowed to chart officially.

Oops. True. So yeah, top 3. (that's why I wanted first single but I guess we will never see that from her ever again)

 

1 minute ago, maggotsforbrains said:

not all 4 - remember the three-track/artist rule will restrict her to three new entries

with that said, she may well get the top four on a chart without those rules given by far the worst performing regular Showgirl track (Honey) still moved 53k units - almost double that 27k threshold(!) cheeseblock

I have a feeling, but who knows, that one of them at least will be big, but maybe all 4? she wrote them after the album reviews and such, so who knows.

19 hours ago, 777666jason said:

Id be very suprised if its anything to do with TLOAS when she has gone on record multiple times to say it has no deluxe

She is known to bend the truth but I dont think she has ever outright lied

The 3 variants are similar to the i knew it i knew you variants is that an indication its going to be more country

She outright lied then 🤭🤭

New peaks on Spotify today:

#26 Noah Kahan - Orbiter

#77 Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.