Jump to content

'Light Years' survivor 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your least favourite

    • Spinning Around
      0
    • On a Night Like This
      0
    • So Now Goodbye
      0
    • Disco Down
    • Love Boat
    • Koocachoo
    • Your Disco Needs You
      0
    • Please Stay
      0
    • Butterfly
      0
    • Under the Influence of Love
      0
    • I’m So High
      0
    • Kids
    • Light Years
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 19
  • Views 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Red Blooded Man
    Red Blooded Man

    Kids, never like the song.

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Yes i think the over performing it on tour has killed the song for many fans, looking back though i remember when it was getting ready for release i was absolutly positive it would get Kylie another n

Posted Images

‘Kids’ in the lead above random album tracks shows the general dislike for it (mainly due to Kylie refusing to drop if from her set for so long!) kink

  • Author

I still love ‘Kids’, bored of it live but that’s because none of the tour performances have ever done it justice. It needs that back and forth with a male vocalist rather than her background singers. I remember watching the video all the time on the music channels and Kylie and Robbie’s chemistry is sizzling!

9 hours ago, Liam.k. said:

I still love ‘Kids’, bored of it live but that’s because none of the tour performances have ever done it justice. It needs that back and forth with a male vocalist rather than her background singers. I remember watching the video all the time on the music channels and Kylie and Robbie’s chemistry is sizzling!

This to be honest - I liked it at the time and beyond but the rinse and repeat performances killed it for me, especially when it wouldn’t budge from the live set when she had so many other huge hits that hadn’t been performed in years.

Edited by ___∆___

23 hours ago, Liam.k. said:

I still love ‘Kids’, bored of it live but that’s because none of the tour performances have ever done it justice. It needs that back and forth with a male vocalist rather than her background singers. I remember watching the video all the time on the music channels and Kylie and Robbie’s chemistry is sizzling!

I feel the same, it was overexposed on the tours but with it disapeearing i think it will do the song good long term.

2 hours ago, Padamic_Tension said:

Koocachoo is far weaker than kids.

Yep I was too hasty choosing Kids…it’s a good track and different for Kylie, just over performed on previous tours.

Yes i think the over performing it on tour has killed the song for many fans, looking back though i remember when it was getting ready for release i was absolutly positive it would get Kylie another number 1 and i was a bit shocked it didnt manage it especially as both Kylie and Robbie were huge at the time.

5 hours ago, Padamic_Tension said:

Far too early for me but the voters have spoken.

My dislike of it only came in later years with Kylie’s instance of performing it live at every single show.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.